• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ill what do i do

suemal

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm feeling really ill today,what do i do.I've got coldsores all over my mouth runny nose and i just feel dreadful.It's nothing to do with the CD i'm just ill.Do you think i need a bit of food ie. toast and bed than get back into it in a couple of days when i'm feeeling better ?I've lost 3 stone in the last 6 weeks and i'm going well.I mean i couldn't possibly put 3 stone back on in a couple of days.:(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Why should you eat????? All what you need is in your CD diet so i do not see why to eat when you're ill. Can you give me a reason so maybe i understand it.

I hope you will soon feel better.

annie_d

Silver Member
S: 14st5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.97%)
i am just recovering from "illness" i drank loadsof water and just stayed in bed. Felt worse and worse so had Lemsip (Yes, i know, i know, not advised, but i was dying by this time) and more water. No food, that just gives your body another job to do. Got up today for the first time and i look like an old woman! I know everyone will say it is the diet......and i know it was flu!
Keep drinking water and the ill time will pass. xxxx Good luck and i hope you feel better soon.

annie_d

Silver Member
i understand about the toast...a bit of comfort. Snuggle down in bed instead and let your body recover x

suemal

I'll do my best,can't go to bed though got 4 kids:sigh:The toast was because i feel sick just wanted something in my belly that i could throw up.

annie_d

Silver Member
ahhhhhhh yes LOL i recall lying in bed thinking, "Thank God the kids are grown up or i just couldn't be doing this!" Drink water, that can come back up quite spectacularly!

suemal

Lol thanks for the advice,cleaning up after a 1 year old who has sickness and the runs isn't helping.Damn children they give you all sorts of illnesses.

annie_d

Silver Member
Ahhh, they do. Mine are old now...ran round and looked after me beautifully they did so it does pay off in the end, after about 20 years!