ill what do i do

suemal

I'm feeling really ill today,what do i do.I've got coldsores all over my mouth runny nose and i just feel dreadful.It's nothing to do with the CD i'm just ill.Do you think i need a bit of food ie. toast and bed than get back into it in a couple of days when i'm feeeling better ?I've lost 3 stone in the last 6 weeks and i'm going well.I mean i couldn't possibly put 3 stone back on in a couple of days.:(

Why should you eat????? All what you need is in your CD diet so i do not see why to eat when you're ill. Can you give me a reason so maybe i understand it.

I hope you will soon feel better.

i am just recovering from "illness" i drank loadsof water and just stayed in bed. Felt worse and worse so had Lemsip (Yes, i know, i know, not advised, but i was dying by this time) and more water. No food, that just gives your body another job to do. Got up today for the first time and i look like an old woman! I know everyone will say it is the diet......and i know it was flu!
Keep drinking water and the ill time will pass. xxxx Good luck and i hope you feel better soon.

i understand about the toast...a bit of comfort. Snuggle down in bed instead and let your body recover x

I'll do my best,can't go to bed though got 4 kids:sigh:The toast was because i feel sick just wanted something in my belly that i could throw up.

ahhhhhhh yes LOL i recall lying in bed thinking, "Thank God the kids are grown up or i just couldn't be doing this!" Drink water, that can come back up quite spectacularly!

Lol thanks for the advice,cleaning up after a 1 year old who has sickness and the runs isn't helping.Damn children they give you all sorts of illnesses.

Ahhh, they do. Mine are old now...ran round and looked after me beautifully they did so it does pay off in the end, after about 20 years!

Back