i'lldoitS WEEKLY WEIGH~IN:WEEK 7 RESULTS

Hi hun

Oooo i didn't realise you were changing to 790 - how exciting for you?!?!?! you won't gain weight with the switch over i'm sure!! I bet you'll still get 2/3 pounds off every week... so is today your first 790 day? what u having???

Luv,

Hi hun

Oooo i didn't realise you were changing to 790 - how exciting for you?!?!?! you won't gain weight with the switch over i'm sure!! I bet you'll still get 2/3 pounds off every week... so is today your first 790 day? what u having???

Luv,

Hi Karen
Tomorrow is my 1st day as I got my packs this morning :) Im having the 3 packs and some chicken and salad stuff tomorrow,Im looking forward ?madly? to the strict routeen again :confused: but I need that 1 meal a day at the min!!
Thanks hun xx
Ive been reading your dating thread its like something from a movie ;) keeps me entertained :) Good luck ,hope that prince is there for you :D
XXC

Thanks Kath Im looking forward to the strict routeen :confused: again..........madness isnt it,Ive just ordered a pirate wenches fancy dress outfit for my middles daughter party next Sunday in a 10-12 :eek: I got in my elest daughters 8-12 mum santa suit so fingers crossed :eek: lol

Hope you OK ??
XXC

Woohoo! 10-12 get you!!!

I'm ok thanks, cracking headache but ok :)

Woohoo! 10-12 get you!!!

I'm ok thanks, cracking headache but ok :)

10-12 yeah Ill have a real hard squeeze into it lol fancy dress generous (I HOPE :eek: )
A bad headache :( OOOOOOOOOOO have you I had a migraine on Monday.Hope it goes real soon hun.Thinking of you xx

XXC

CD 1st weigh-in

RIGHT HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY................!!!:rolleyes:

I DID EAT HEATHLY NOT MUCH WATER AND I HAVE GAINED 3LBS..............:eek:

SO I AM TODAY 12STONE 2LBS :(

WEIGH-INS ON THURSDAYS!!

7LBS OFF FOR CHRISTMAS! NOW HAS CHANGED TO 10LBS! :eek:

XXC

RIGHT HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY................!!!:rolleyes:

I DID EAT HEATHLY NOT MUCH WATER AND I HAVE GAINED 3LBS..............:eek:

SO I AM TODAY 12STONE 2LBS :(

WEIGH-INS ON THURSDAYS!!

7LBS OFF FOR CHRISTMAS! NOW HAS CHANGED TO 10LBS! :eek:

XXC

I was just thinking - you know when you start lighter life and they say you lose your glycogen first? Well don't they say it weighs between 2 and 8lb or something like that? So once you come off it you would naturally regain your glycogen wouldn't you? I think :confused: So if that's right, you haven't actually put any fat on just your glycogen stores have been replenished :)

So don't be hard on yourself chick, keep it up and it'll come off :)

Kath xx

I was just thinking - you know when you start lighter life and they say you lose your glycogen first? Well don't they say it weighs between 2 and 8lb or something like that? So once you come off it you would naturally regain your glycogen wouldn't you? I think :confused: So if that's right, you haven't actually put any fat on just your glycogen stores have been replenished :)

So don't be hard on yourself chick, keep it up and it'll come off :)

Kath xx

hI kATH
Thanks Hun!!
Yes I hope so,if thats right I may put another 5lbs on :eek: My poor body will get so confused as Im doing CD 790 now and we go into Ketosis with that :eek: ...........
Not good at home OH isnt talking to me :confused: and I dont know why I have asked him,he was ok until I went to Areobics Tuesday??:(
HOW ARE YOU KATH??
XXC

hI kATH
Thanks Hun!!
Yes I hope so,if thats right I may put another 5lbs on :eek: My poor body will get so confused as Im doing CD 790 now and we go into Ketosis with that :eek: ...........
Not good at home OH isnt talking to me :confused: and I dont know why I have asked him,he was ok until I went to Areobics Tuesday??:(
HOW ARE YOU KATH??
XXC

Well you might not put on chick - you might find you have lost fat and put on your glycogen so it's kind of evened out if that makes sense? I think it does the body good to get a big confused, helps keep it on it's toes ;) :)

Oh no, wonder why he isn't talking to you? Is he ignoring you completely or just a bit off? You need to sit down with him after the kids have gone to bed, switch tv off and have a chat - nothing stressful, just nice warm chat to see what's going on maybe?

I'm ok ta, I'm coming down with a cold I think - still got this headache. I've not been to the gym for two days, had to wait for tickets Tuesday and yesterday had loads of errands to do. I'm just waiting for my kit to dry then I'd better go - it's strange how just not going has knocked me off kilter and I just feel like crashing on the settee but know I musn't!

Well you might not put on chick - you might find you have lost fat and put on your glycogen so it's kind of evened out if that makes sense? I think it does the body good to get a big confused, helps keep it on it's toes ;) :) YES IM HOPING MADNESS ISNT IT ITS ACTUALLY 2LBS ON SINCE YESTERDAY???AND ALL I HAD WAS A CHICKEN STIRFRY AND SOME SALAD :eek: I WILL SEE ON SATURDAY WHAT THE SCALES SAY:) YES HOPEFULLY MY BODY WILL SAY HEY GOODBYE LBS??;)

Oh no, wonder why he isn't talking to you? Is he ignoring you completely or just a bit off? You need to sit down with him after the kids have gone to bed, switch tv off and have a chat - nothing stressful, just nice warm chat to see what's going on maybe? GOD KNOWS I ASKED HIM HE SAID NOTHING~~~~ITS ME IM OFF??SO I HAVENT BOTHERED ASKING SINCE!I WAS GOING TO ASK HIM LAST NIGHT LIKE YOU SAY BUT HE WASNT APPROACHABLE??I WILL DO AS YOU SAY BUT HES ALWAYS SULKED HIS MUM SAYS HE USED TO BE ALOT LOT WORSE??:mad:

I'm ok ta, I'm coming down with a cold I think - still got this headache. I've not been to the gym for two days, had to wait for tickets Tuesday and yesterday had loads of errands to do. I'm just waiting for my kit to dry then I'd better go - it's strange how just not going has knocked me off kilter and I just feel like crashing on the settee but know I musn't!
I HAD A COLD A COUPLE OF WEEKS BACK AND FELT SO DRAINED,MAYBE GIVE THE GYM A MISS IF YOU HAVE THE HEADACHE STILL? AS IT COULD MAKE IT ALOT WORSE???I KNOW YOU REALLY WANT TO GO BUT BE CAREFUL WITH HEADACHES!!I WOULD GET 100% BETTER 1ST AND THEN GET BACK GENTLY TO THE EXERCISE!!!((((((((big hugs for you :) ))))))
I HOE YOUR FEELING BETTER REAL SOON
xxc

I'm a terrible sulker too! Hubby just ignores me for a day or so then usually ends up squeezing the life out of me in a hug and saying 'come on that's enough now let's get back to normal' and then usually makes me laugh by smothering me :D Maybe he'll be more himself tonight - I hope so anyway :)

I'm going to just take it easy at the gym, maybe cut my session in half - I really don't want to get on to the slippery slope of giving up which I know I could easily do! I think I'll probably feel better once I've been, get those endorphins pumping.

Right, I'm off to iron my kit and get my backside out of here:)

Take care

Kath xxx

I'm a terrible sulker too! Hubby just ignores me for a day or so then usually ends up squeezing the life out of me in a hug and saying 'come on that's enough now let's get back to normal' and then usually makes me laugh by smothering me :D Maybe he'll be more himself tonight - I hope so anyway :)

I'm going to just take it easy at the gym, maybe cut my session in half - I really don't want to get on to the slippery slope of giving up which I know I could easily do! I think I'll probably feel better once I've been, get those endorphins pumping.

Right, I'm off to iron my kit and get my backside out of here:)

Take care

Kath xxx

Well done Kath,just take it easier I know what you mean about letting it slip~~~~its easy not to go once we stop !!
You deserve a fab weight loss nex weigh-in for the effort you put in XX
I think its not as easy with him snapping out of his sulk..........I think its not good this time!!I will see later.
You take care too
XXC

Well done Kath,just take it easier I know what you mean about letting it slip~~~~its easy not to go once we stop !!
You deserve a fab weight loss nex weigh-in for the effort you put in XX
I think its not as easy with him snapping out of his sulk..........I think its not good this time!!I will see later.
You take care too
XXC

Thanks I'm dressed and ready to go, gonna switch off now :)

Let me know how it goes with hubby :)

Kath xx

Back