Illuminous pee!!!!!!!!!

jules75

Has anyone experienced/experiencing this? I cant be due to dehydration as iv drank 2 litres of water already! Is this one of the side effects?:confused:

I had that on induction as well, really bright shiny yellow, I think it's something to do with ketosis.

Bloody hell!! Well im not in ketosis yet ( just checked ) This is day 2 for me as last week i discovered i was doing things slightly wrong! Im still not 100% sure of things but im giving it a go!

Is it normal to get a change in urine color when you eat a lot of protein?
I am calorie counting, not atkins, but I am very much limiting my carb intake. I am a vegetarian, and now eating a lot of eggs, mushrooms, quorn and soya protein as well as low fat cheese. I also eat green veg.
The max carbs i will usually have is one slice of medium sliced brown bread. I am drinking a lot more than I usually do too, yet find my urine a bright yellow shade.

That was me as well xkawaiix, in fact one day it seemed to me to be bright green. LOL

I took a general vitamin supplement during induction maybe that was it, unless you are not taking anything?

Vitamin supplements cause bright yellow and funny smelling wee...nothing to worry about...

oooooo im so glad someone brought this up ILLUMINOUS GREEN /YELLOW OMG !!!

Yeah spooky, i bought one from holand and barrat, a super strength one! Coud this be the cause of it?

Sorry only just seen this :eek:

I had a while on those vits from Holland and Barrett and yes, it turned my pee bright yellow! looks like you have your culprit!! :D

Back