I'm a big fat failure

Well things were going great the first day and a half...and then all of a sudden around 1pm at work on the second day it all went horribly wrong. I went weak and shaky, my vision started blurring, overwhelming nausea. After an hour trying to ignore these symptoms I had to rush off to the loo's, where I passed out :(

I had to eat something, I just couldn't go on. I feel like such a failure, I really wanted to do this :(

I've got 5 days worth of shakes left, anyone want them?

Don't feel like that , I did this diet didn't like it lost 5.5 lb first week 3 the next but it was horrid , I'm now at slimming world lost 8.5 lb first week and 5.5 lb second week and got to eat lots of nice food really good why not give it a try , I'm finding it great and the support is fab ( also lost more weight but got to eat food :) )

Hey kimmy b, I did SW about a year ago and got 1 stone off, but then come off the diet and put on 2 stone more! So I think I will go back to it and stick with it this time. I'm just so desperate to get this weight off, thats what made me turn to lipotrim in the first place.

I went on lt as a friend had done it gone from a 16 dress to 10 but that was last august and now she's put more on and she's a big 16 or small 18 , thing is if you put weight on like me you need to change how you choose food which is what sw dose lp is a quick fix not very nice and once done you've not learnt to choose better I think with sw you can still have the food you like you just re think and choose better good luck let me know how youget on x

hey Moon I totally agree with you, I too was thinking Lipotrim was best as I to am desperate to loose the weight, I am on day 8 and I am still having hunger pains, you read about going through a few days which are really hard, then people say its plain sailing, its been anything but plain sailing for me, I not so sure I hate feeling like this but are unsure whether to go to weightwatchers. Loose the weight and actually eat rather than trying to drink 3 Litres of water per day and still having hunger pains throughout the day. I gonna give it till my next weight in if I survive and if I have had another week like the last one I coming off this diet, as I cant do this diet for 12 weeks, having hungur pains all the time. Good Luck Moon XxX

Hi Moon,
Totally agree with the previous comments hunni xx I've never tried lp so I can't really comment on it other than imo it seems a very drastic and unnatural way to lose weight. I do no sw very well tho, and I truly feel it has given me my life back xx I feel so in control its unbelievable! Never, never hungry, and now half way to losing my 5 stones goal.
You can't continue with something that obviously doesn't suit you, and may well be making you ill. But you mustn't think its YOUR fault hun...its not YOU that has failed...in this case its the diet that has failed you by not suiting your bodies needs.
Have a look through some diaries of sw'ers...mines just below if u wana have a nose...and see what u think. The new EE plan is the easiest thing to follow ever!
Whatever you decide to do I really wish you well with it xx. I think you are defo in the right frame of mind to succeed...u just need the right plan to go with it!
Luv Dawn xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Believe me, LT is NO plain sailing! I've been on it for 13 weeks, lost 4st but was hungry throughout. Not starving, but just feeling hungry. It is worth it though! LT is hard, very hard but the results are amazing and whilst not eating it will give you a chance to change your food habits once and for all. LT is not for everyone and each should do as they think is best for them. Good luck on what you decide to do.

totally agree with Mirjam... for me personally i think ww and sw is great but i had too much weight to lose and it was comin off too slow.... you need to make sure whilst on lipotrim that you reeducate yourself to healthy food choices and a lifestyle change..... im planning on heading into sw or ww when i lose my 3 stone.... i just wanted a quick win to motivate me and get me going... i also found i kept fallin off the wagon with ww and sw and that was demotivating me no end.... this is drastic.... but thankfully i dont have the hunger pangs at all... i drink lots of water to keep them away!!! but i understand where you are coming from, im concerned when i come off this and dont want to slip back to the old me.... but this works for me... both mentally and physically and i know when i come off this i will take that lifestyle change and put food very far down the list of my priorities...... good luck whichever you choose... this weight issue is no fun and we can only do what we are capable of.... good luck to you all whichever road you follow!

I had to stop too. : ( Am gutted. My business partner really noticed a change in my behaviour. I run a sales floor and I was feeling exhausted, I couldn't motivate myself to do anything let alone manage the sales staff. It was taking me ages to complete takes. I had to stop due to this. I was feeling really, really down.

I am thinking of a low calorie diet using lipotrim as a meal replacement and a normal meal for lunch. I am now going to the gym and have been 3 times this week. Has anyone done this before?

totally agree with Mirjam... for me personally i think ww and sw is great but i had too much weight to lose and it was comin off too slow.... you need to make sure whilst on lipotrim that you reeducate yourself to healthy food choices and a lifestyle change..... im planning on heading into sw or ww when i lose my 3 stone.... i just wanted a quick win to motivate me and get me going... i also found i kept fallin off the wagon with ww and sw and that was demotivating me no end.... this is drastic.... but thankfully i dont have the hunger pangs at all... i drink lots of water to keep them away!!! but i understand where you are coming from, im concerned when i come off this and dont want to slip back to the old me.... but this works for me... both mentally and physically and i know when i come off this i will take that lifestyle change and put food very far down the list of my priorities...... good luck whichever you choose... this weight issue is no fun and we can only do what we are capable of.... good luck to you all whichever road you follow!

I totally agree with this. I also plan on doing SW or WW when I come off.

If people feel they cant do this diet, then thats fair enough, people arent going to be upset or annoyed at you, its life - some people can do stuff some cant.

Good luck to all leaving lipo and I hope you all get on and reach those goals (wether it takes 9months or 9 weeks) one day xxxx

Me three, I plan on doing this for as long as I can, I would love to lose at least three stone and if I feel I could go longer I will. I am going to London on a school trip at the end of June and I will need to be eating if I can by then but I appreciate that it might only be maintenance and I am fine with that. I turn 30 in August so if I had 4 off my then it would be amazing!!!

sorry 2 here its not 4 u this is my second week,im finding it hard at meal times myself. have 2 hide in bedroom until everyone has finished their food lol i also tried sw but put the weigh back on as it didn't learn my not to binge just 2 binge bon different food so when u stop u just go back to eating crap x good luck

hey ginagee... now you've actually hit a big nail on the head there for me... lightbulb moment.... i know weightwatchers inside out and think they are fab when you're followin the plan.... ive never tried sw and was gonna head there when i ditch my 3 stone on lipotrim.... met a friend in town the other day and she insisted sw is fab and i should join.... never did it before and thought this could be great now for me, something completely new kinda like a challenge!! one thing she said alarmed me..... 'oh its brill, you can eat all you want on certain days... chips, pizza etc'.... 'and on other days you can have as much chicken, steak ect as you like'... i was thinkin jeez fab.... let's get signed up.... but a lingering thought in the back of my head was... hang on Lorraine..... eatin as much as you like is what got you into this mess in the first place.... so dont reckon sw is for me.... think its too dodgy for me to be able to graze constantly on foods, no matter how much i can have... i need to get back the dicipline of food portions, three standard meals and no snackin in between... so reckon weightwatchers is the way forward for me AGAIN... SIGH!!!!

like you leluna i was going to do sw as i know it but you have hit the nail on the head, it's so true about eating all what you want on sw. so think i'm going to do ww too now. you are spot on:) thanks for thinking that one up x

:thankyou:hi leluna &becci thanks 4 thinking im actually talking sense all my sw friends r at me for leaving and trying LT , when im finished withLT i will do ww as well. its not normal to nibble all day in case munch lol . ww learns u to eat when hunger not just because u can.

me too, deciding between sw and ww. have tried ww loads of times before and when I stick to it the weight comes off no bother, but I am terriblee with portion sizes and i love eating out. I just know that this all has to change. I want as much off as I can before i turn 30 in august and am doing it now so that I can keep it off before my wedding. My sister lost 10stone before her wedding but never tried on her dress, my other sister did and she liked it and ordered it. I want to be able to try them on!!
You are certainly not a big fat failure, at least you gave it a go. SO many people slate all these diets as fads, some of my friends in school are giving out to me for doing this, but I am the one that is 10 pounds lighter this week!!
You just need to do whatever works best for you..you know your body, you know what you can do and if you put your mind to it you will be able too!! We are all still here to support you in whatever way you decide to do it!
x

Back