I'm a bit bored!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
OH still in hospital. Eaten dinner and stupidly opened a bottle of wine!!!! And it's still v early....

What are you all up to this Sunday (that's like a Saturday!)

H x

Not alot hun, im bored to as my OH works nights :( Im just on here Fb and msn!

The OH and i hae been to a car boot sale this morning, then we went to jimmy's farm sausage and ale festival, we had an hour mid-day kip and now we are off to get a pizza and watch a film :D Sorted.

I've been a busy bee today! I was in the gym at 9:30 and did 2 classes and then went to Ikea to buy some new stuff for the house.

I've been constructing flat pack for about 2 hours and im now having a chill - there is only so much i can do with an allen key now the electric screwdriver needs charging :p

Going to cook dinner shortly and then settle down with a film for the night.

Also, im super proud of myself for going to Ikea and resisting a HOTDOG!!!!!! **Pats self on back** :p

My OH and I have just finished re-arranging our home. Every muscle in my body aches but it looks great!
Tomorrow will be going through tons of junk which is currently sitting in the "new" spare room. We have filled a couple of black bags with clothes going to the charity shop but there is so much more to give away and throw away.
Then, my home will be just right - for about a day as I am such a slob.
Anyway, it was good exercise, a good clean out, kept away the boredom and no food picking or drinking as there was no time!

LOVELY!!!

Jimmy's just got married, you know. Was it busy?

The OH and i hae been to a car boot sale this morning, then we went to jimmy's farm sausage and ale festival, we had an hour mid-day kip and now we are off to get a pizza and watch a film :D Sorted.

Didnt know that! He wasnt there unfortunately :( but it was super packed! They had a live band on, loads of sausage tasting, chilli counters, sausage and burger counters, beer tents, butchers, nature trail, a small farm and lots of sunshine. Awesomenessssssss!

sausage and burger tasting and a pizza for dinner? Get you!! :p

haha indeed it isn't. I had mine yesterday, chinese food, chocolate, popcorn and tia maria at the theatre! :D

was great! My landlords came back today and brought me french wine and freshly baked cookies for looking after their cats - will have to leave them for OH. Booooo!

Aw that was nice of them!

Im trying to search the internet to see if the sausages i bought today are syn-free or low in syns. Im desperate to try them at tomorrow's BBQ!

Back