I'm a bloody disaster!!!!!!!

littleflower2

Hey everyone...havent been on for a few days as i am sooo ashamed of myself! :wave_cry:
I had the worst weekend!!! Went shopping on Saturday and didnt prepare for my shakes so decided to have a chicken salad for lunch and not bother with any shakes that day! Well what a disaster that was! Once i had my salad i craved something sweet after...really badly so had choc peanuts! then we stopped for a coffee and had 1/2 muffins as i already ruined my day! Oh but it didnt stop there...nooooo!!!! I went home (2 hr drive) and then had the cheek to eat a KFC later that night....i wouldnt usually eat a KFC but once i got it into my head i wanted a spicy burger there was no stopping me!!! So i went to bed feeling really ill of course and woke the next day feeling worse!!! I dont know why the hell i have done this...i feel like im learning nothing...nothing is sinking in! So im back to square 1 after all the hard work i have put in! the weekends are a killer for me and i dread them coming as i know im still weak and cave in! i was fine yesterday and back on track today but feel puffy and bloated! I feel like i cant do this anymore and finding it really hard to change my ways! AAAGGGGHHHHH! :mad::mad::mad: Sorry for the rant....i'm done now!
Thanks for listening x

dont be beating yourself up your only human after all, just pick yourself up and start again we are all here for you. If you feel you want to eat come on the forum and post. Best of luck :) x

Ive cheated a couple of times and wished i hadnt because its so hard to stop once a little bit of food goes down the hatch it seems to start the most enormous uncontrollable cravings. What you experienced was only natural but to get back on track i think you need to get your head in the right place first. Committment has got to be 100% or else its a downwards spiral. You can do this but only you know when you are truely ready to start! Its like a hunger rampage and when i cheated it felt like i was a savage animal clawing at food! Its hard to turn it around but you def can do it! Good luck babe xx

Back