I'm A Celebrity get me outta here....

Just read an article about mark saying he doesn't fancy Emily at all, and isn't bothered about meeting up with her, so what was all that flirting about???
Do you think he acted that way to gain votes (we all love a good romance) or just something to entertain him. He came across as a nice guy (i don't watch TOWIE) but im not into playing games with peoples feelings (Emily is apparently fuming as she thought something was going to happen when they got out!).
He wasn't just flirting a bit, so sorry just seems cruel.

Just read an article about mark saying he doesn't fancy Emily at all, and isn't bothered about meeting up with her, so what was all that flirting about???
Do you think he acted that way to gain votes (we all love a good romance) or just something to entertain him. He came across as a nice guy (i don't watch TOWIE) but im not into playing games with peoples feelings (Emily is apparently fuming as she thought something was going to happen when they got out!).
He wasn't just flirting a bit, so sorry just seems cruel.

Well, if TOWIE is really a life-like programme, then Mark is very flirtacious with any girl. I don't think its a bad thing really....he likes to make a girl feel good about herself.

I think there were geniune sparks flying in the jungle though. We can't always believe what's published in the press. The paps like to twist things to spark reactions, and gossip.

Awww, I really hope they do have a go at things though...they made a right nice couple lol x x

Back