I'm A Celebrity get me outta here....

Didn't get on yesterday, cos wasn't at work, but Willie has really gone down in my estimations now....thought he totally over-reacted about the sabotage task thing. I was a little torn between him and Mark to win...but im Mark all the way now!!!

Didn't get on yesterday, cos wasn't at work, but Willie has really gone down in my estimations now....thought he totally over-reacted about the sabotage task thing. I was a little torn between him and Mark to win...but im Mark all the way now!!!

I really did not like Willie last night, there was absolutely no need to treat Anthony and Dougie the way he did - he'd have done exactly the same as they did if he'd have been picked.

Complete and utter over-reaction.

Come on Mark!

and as Anthony said, he never even thanked them for enabling him to get his package from home.

I was actually shouting at the tv over that, how rude of him - by undertaking the traitor task they got presents for everyone. They didn't know that there would be a punishment for the others.

I expected that Willie and Crissy wouldn't have been allowed to have their packages as part of the punishment but they did, so they didn't lose out on anything. But they wouldn't have gotten them if the boys hadn't done the task. At the end of the day, no-one got hurt, no-one lost anything, it was just a series of pranks. By the way Willie reacted anyone would have thought they'd killed his first born!

Have to say, I'm soo not into it this year. At first I was hooked, simply because of Mark :drool: but even he can't seem to keep my attention anymore.

Caught it the other night when Emily left, and saw the one before that with Fatima & Pat doing the task and the cockroach going up Fatimas nose :9529:

Theres no way I was watching it last night, not when Frozen Planet was on :eek: Frozen Planet owns.

I must admit, there hasn't been the usual standard of contestants in the jungle. Come on there must be better "celebrities" that want another 15 mins of fame.

Funny, I think it's one of the best series ever!!

How different we are. I love the Mark/Dougie/Anthony love triangle :)

Last night's episode was reyt funny!! Loved Willie being drunk, lol. That soap that they filmed was right good, and I loved the noise Antony kept making when he was lowered into the water for the stars. I was literally crying with laughter.

Glad Willie went....Fatima to go tonight!!

Last night's show had me laughing my head off, between the drunken Willie and the challenge Anthony and Fatima did.

Going to miss this evening's as I'm off to the cinema, but might have to watch online when I get in!

Last night's show had me laughing my head off, between the drunken Willie and the challenge Anthony and Fatima did.

Going to miss this evening's as I'm off to the cinema, but might have to watch online when I get in!

what you going to see, i want to see Hugo

what you going to see, i want to see Hugo

I'm off to see Immortals with one of my mates from work. Going to do the rest of my Xmas shopping beforehand as well.

We're already starting a list of the other films coming up that we want to see - Sherlock Holmes and Moneyball are currently on the list and I really want to see Puss in Boots as well!

Well I was soooo glad that it was Dougie and Mark in the final....but I was almost sure Mark was going to win. I was happy either way though. Dougie did deserve it...he's such a nice young lad. Harry is doing pretty well in strictly too :) Gooo McFly!! lol x

I was thrilled that Dougie won and that Dougie and Mark were in the final. It was such a fun last day for them and I don't think it would have been the same if it was one of them and Fatima!
I wished Fatima went before Anthony though, felt quite sorry for him.

Oh well, another fabulous series over for another year.

Strictly has nearly finished too, but at least we have Dancing on Ice to look forward to soon :)

I didnt really watch dancing on ice last year, i couldnt get into it, dont know why. Loved Dougie doing eating trial. Hilarious

I agree, I loved the final and I'm glad Dougie won, although I was convinced that Mark was! Did you watch the "Coming Out" show last night? How young was Freddie's fiance? Yuck!

Yep, Strictly is nearly over, I so want Harry to win now, he's fab! How he didn't get 10's on Saturday is beyond me! I love Dancing on Ice too, have read that Corey Feldman is meant to be one of the celeb skaters! OMG, too excited if it's true! I will be going up to Wembley each week to stalk him! Ha ha!!

I agree, I loved the final and I'm glad Dougie won, although I was convinced that Mark was! Did you watch the "Coming Out" show last night? How young was Freddie's fiance? Yuck!

Yep, Strictly is nearly over, I so want Harry to win now, he's fab! How he didn't get 10's on Saturday is beyond me! I love Dancing on Ice too, have read that Corey Feldman is meant to be one of the celeb skaters! OMG, too excited if it's true! I will be going up to Wembley each week to stalk him! Ha ha!!

She looked young enough to be his grand-daughter :jelous: He must have plenty of money!! lol

Sorry, but who's Corey Feldman?? :eek: :p

Freddie's girlfriend is 30 - he is 68. I cringed when he said they would do lots of lurvemaking....

Enough already!!

Back