im a celebrity starts

metrognome

is getting better at it
tonight yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i love this programme out of all the others apart from strictly (only started watching at the end of the last series)
will anyone else be watching

I will be. I love it!!
Mind you, I love all the reality shows and get to watch as many as I can without my OH getting in a flap as he doesn't really like them.

Not an avid fan of reality programmes but I do sometimes peak in now and again just to see what's going on. Mind you, I quite like watching Ant & Dec as I think they can be quite hilarious at times.

I love it too :)

i think it's
George Hamilton
Aggie from the cleaning programme
Jimmy white
sam Fox
Justin and Colin interior designers
Gio d'campo the chef
can't remember the others but Jordan is supposed to be going in half way through.

Last edited:
I shall hate myself for watching! But I will!

Why is Jordon supposedly getting £350.000 for 1 week in the Jungle - and the others are only getting £65.000 for 2 weeks in the jungle - there will be some 'friction' there I think (unless the others don't know yet)....

I shall be hoping Camilla Dallerup does well, I liked her in SCD and she has a good figure too.

I shall watch it (as usual) and then wonder WHY!!!

God I hate that Jordan woman. ! ! I hope they give her really awful things to do... so she knows that the public hate her. So far, Im really liking Sam Fox... its going to be battle of the boobs. At least Sams are real. Jordan isnt going to like someone elses boobs being in the spotlight.... should make for interesting viewing.... and I love this show, this and Strictly are my faves on TV..... and I love Ant and Dec too....

I don't understand - why do you hate her? Come to that, why do the public hate her? I just find these people so insignificant that they are not worth wasting any effort caring one way or another.

I am not being critical of anyone here - I just don't get it!!

God I hate that Jordan woman. ! ! I hope they give her really awful things to do... so she knows that the public hate her. So far, Im really liking Sam Fox... its going to be battle of the boobs. At least Sams are real. Jordan isnt going to like someone elses boobs being in the spotlight.... should make for interesting viewing.... and I love this show, this and Strictly are my faves on TV..... and I love Ant and Dec too....

i agree think pete should get the kids even harvey he seems to adore them \not saying that she dosent but she seems to be all for show and out for what she can get . I liked her until i read her auto biography and that was too much info . plus the other books she says she wrote are wrote by some else she just give the writer the outline of the book and ithe story was thought up by the writer and katie got most of credit cause her name was on it . sorry for rant but she really bugs me .team peter all the way i 2 love ant and dec .

Im such a fan, beats all the other reality shows hands down, think it is a good mix this year, you just never know whats going to happen, that's what makes it so exciting, can't stand that Jordon either, she is a robot if she gets bush tucker trials she will just do them all no problem. She has certainly been paid the most, but think she had her chance and shouldnt be allowed to do it again, money, money, money that's all is she is interested in, she would sell anything for a couple of bob. But might be "car crash tv! or "tv gold", love it!

Back