I'm a celebrity

Love ant and dec. every night I crack up at the evening prime minister and the eric impressions :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Quick question as me and the boyfriend are having a domestic about it, when they did the challenge on Sunday or whatever day it was where either Eric or Colin would leave how did they decide who did the challenge, did they do a public vote or not? My boyfriend is convinced they didn't do a public vote, but I think they must have done as why just pick two random people to take part, if not a vote surely it was something other then, we're getting one of the old blokes out? Which is what my boyfriend is convinced it is (I think he's just annoyed that Eric is still in and thinks they did it deliberately to get rid of Colin instead)

Yeah, there was a vote on Saturday nights show where Eric and Colin were announced as the bottom two, they did their trial which was shown on yesterday's show and Colin was kicked out last night.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeah, there was a vote on Saturday nights show where Eric and Colin were announced as the bottom two, they did their trial which was shown on yesterday's show and Colin was kicked out last night.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I thought that would have been what happened, thanks for confirming it. Saved a bit of a ta do between us lol

Back