I'm a cheater

stinkabell

The other night I had a chinese :busted:

I didn't eat LOADS but I ate things I really shouldn't of, didn't even try to stick to protein.

I don't know why I ate it, I didn't really want it, it was just a habit and it was done and that was that...

I moved on from it, I have gone back to the diet, no problem.. I don't feel like I did in the beginning, no headaches or anything, don't know if I came out of/am back in ketosis.. all I know is, the scales stopped moving and today I feel like I have totally let myself down. Delayed reaction.

I've failed at so many diets and this one was working and I STILL can't seem to let it work.. It's like I see something good happening and then try my VERY best to destroy it...

I will start losing again won't I :break_diet:

awwww ((((((((hugs))))))) you will start losing again for sure. Forget about the other night. was very naughty though!! if you ate chips rice bad things then you prob went out of ketosis and will take another day or 2to get back in :) xxxx

Remeber your reason for doing this hunni, dont worry though ive had another badun today today, we will get through it in the end. xxxx

Its been two days now, so hopefully be back in it tomorrow.. just this cycle I have needs breaking :(

Me too ive had a few days where ive been earing here and there and hate it everytime! So dont want to do it again tomorrow!

Back