I'm a failure!!!

Wabbitt

Laugh, love, live!
I woke up this morning feeling on top of the world, very positive and totally in control so why oh why...........................did I eat two bloody slices of cheese on toast???? I feel totally disgusted with myself as I was doing so damn well. Someone tell me it's ok and I haven't totally ruined nearly two weeks of good work!!!!!PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE :cry:

Oh dear-just put it behind you and move on-no good beating yourself up about it.{{{hugs}}}

don't dwell on it. You can't change the past but you can look towards the future and don'tlet this one off this affect you

Oh, Wabbit.... sometimes when you are feeling strong you take your eye off the ball and something like this happens... don't let it derail you. Jump back on the wagon and hang on tight - don't let this develop into a series of cheats, learn from it and put it behind you, where it belongs.
Hugs.
xxx

What Katycakes said above. I couldn't put it better than she has! xx

Well all i can say is last saturday my son had to go to hospital unexpected, I wasnt prepared so ended up eating a lot more than you. Also my totm was on the Monday then wi Tuesday I was dreading it but still lost 3 lbs. So basically try to put it behind you but you must get straight back to it tomorrow. You are not a failure this is a bloody hard diet at times, you have done well. Just remember tomorrow to stick with it and I'm sure you will have still lost some.

I ended up scoffing birthday cake and other bits at a family 21st birthday party last weekend (I couldn't be bothered to argue with the cooks!), and I still lost 2½ pounds that week (and five inches off my waist over the month), so don't worry too much - as long as it's a one-off and you don't repeat it, it probably won't make THAT much difference. I think we all fall off the wagon sometimes. :rolleyes:

(And I know how tantalising cheese on toast can be, lol! :p:D)

Thanks guys, I'm feeling much better about my little "lapse" now. I wont let it deter me from reaching my goals and will get back on the CD train tomorrow morning. The support here is wonderful, thanks you again xx:eek:

Thanks guys, I'm feeling much better about my little "lapse" now. I wont let it deter me from reaching my goals and will get back on the CD train tomorrow morning. The support here is wonderful, thanks you again xx:eek:

Glad you are feeling better :).

It happens to a lot of us and I hope you feel brighter enough soon to change your thread title and take away the word "failure" ;):D xxx

Mmm i hope it tasted good!!! But it happened, just glug down lots of water, maybe go for a long walk, and make sure you start again straight away and not tomorrow! You can do it! x

Hi just wanted to let you know you dont fail unless you give up,so what, youve eaten, youre human arent you,we dont always make the right choices,if you get back on now you will have forgotten all about it in a couple of days
xx

Back