Im a newbie too!

JoJo-T-to-be

Hi there,

I'm new to this site, joined because the have an iPhone app! Yey! Found it because I kept googling syn values for things and this site kept coming up - it's fab!!

I'm 29 years old and have a 6 month old little darling boy. I'm also a 2013 bride to be!

I am actually lighter now than I was when I had my 8 week booking appointment with midwife thanks to my little darling making me feel so sick for first 16 weeks! So I lost 1 stone to begin with, put 2 on, then lost just over a stone when he was born. BUT now I have this god awful shape to me! :(

I'm looking to lose (pre) baby weight and get thin for my wedding day!

I'm following slimming world which I have done a few times before and works for me (when I stick to it!) but I'm just doing it on my own as don't have time (or money!) to go to group! So I'm hoping this site will replace the support you get at group!

Well there's my introduction! Thank you for taking the time to read it! My plan is to read one success story a day before I have breakfast as motivation... So if someone could point me in the right direction of those I would be grateful!

Thanks again,
JoJo xx

good morning jo-jo,
see no ones welcomed you so ill do it.... "welcome jo".. lol lol
good luck and hope to see you around!!
sam......x

Hi welcome, and good luck on your goals and im sure you will do it in time for your wedding day :)

Hi thanks for your welcomes! I was beginning to feel a bit lonely! Lol.

How are you both doing with your weight loss journey?

I would like to lose 4 stone in total. I'm 29 and currently weigh 13st 10. I'm going back to work soon after maternity leave and I def dont feel confident about returning!

I've been a saint for the last 3 days except for this afternoon I've been to my friends baby's 1st birthday tea so had a few picks, 23.5 syns in total but had carried forward 7 from Tues and Wed. How do you's cope when you have things to go to? I think I had a bit more self control than normal today, I just hope I can keep it up!x

Welcome!
I'm a newbie too :)

Very best of luck :vibes:

Back