Im a newbie too

Big Al

Hi all, This is my 2nd attempt actually, i recommended the diet to my friend at work after reasearching the forums and the inspiration from this is amazing. Four months later my friend has lost 4 stone on Lipotrim and needless to say I never stuck to it and now im depressed, off work because i cant believe im still in fat clothes, my friends new summer wardrobe looks great!!! Why didnt i just stick to it with her 4 months ago. im so determined this time, wish me luck, keep up the good work.:cry::)

Left a message in your other thread, AL!:)

Hey...

Hi all, This is my 2nd attempt actually, i recommended the diet to my friend at work after reasearching the forums and the inspiration from this is amazing. Four months later my friend has lost 4 stone on Lipotrim and needless to say I never stuck to it and now im depressed, off work because i cant believe im still in fat clothes, my friends new summer wardrobe looks great!!! Why didnt i just stick to it with her 4 months ago. im so determined this time, wish me luck, keep up the good work.:cry::)

You can do this no problemo... xox This place is great for inspiration... In 4 months time u will be 4 months lighter also!

x

thanks everyone, i have no idea where these posts are going hahaha, sometimes i find them and sometimes i dont, god knows where im sending them!!! think i need more practice at this

Good luck Al. My friend started in January and has lost 5 stone and looks fantastic! I really wish I'd joined her back then!

You can use your friend as encouragement to reach your goal. My friend has been really helpful - as has this forum - and it'll help you through the rough times.

X

Back