Im a newbie

Discussion in 'Exante' started by vicki_ali, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. vicki_ali

vicki_ali New Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.29%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi, i'm a newbie, I started out on the cambridge diet but am now debating to begin the exante diet, I have been investigating the diet but have doubts, because i have become so used to the cambridge! I only liked the choc shakes on cambridge and am wondering whether the exante choc shakes are gonna be any good, does anyone know?? its alot of money to lay out when you jst dont know!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss Demeanour

Miss Demeanour I.P. Freely

Start Weight:
    132.1kg
    Current Weight:
    132.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    one off the interweb...
    That's a regular question, but a difficult one to answer, TBH, as it depends on personal taste. I get on pretty well with all of them except vanilla and the chicken. Other people will tell you different. I happen to think the bars are great, others don't.

Are they 'any good'? In what way? I think they are, but then I've lost 2 1/2 st. So yeah, I think it's worth it. The exante website does individual products if you want to give them a go first.

If you're asking whether we think you should make the jump from CD - I couldn't tell you, I haven't done it. Did LT years ago and thought it was foul. Other peeps seem to get on with that, too.

So that's probably no help, but it's something we probably can't effectively answer for you.

4. Shuffler

Shuffler Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.3%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi and welcome! I've got nothing really to compare Exante with so not sure about it Vs. any other VLCD.

Best of luck though! x

5. everfreespirit

everfreespirit Member

hi i did cd 2 years ago and have to say ended up living on strawberry and choc shakes and the bars

doing exante this time round and on day 5
    my view is that exante does not have as strong a flavour in most things but i find i can actualy do the soups which i could not do on cd

as for the bars they are very different but i think exceptionaly better

obviously only my view for what it is worth :rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.