Im a newbie

vicki_ali

Hi, i'm a newbie, I started out on the cambridge diet but am now debating to begin the exante diet, I have been investigating the diet but have doubts, because i have become so used to the cambridge! I only liked the choc shakes on cambridge and am wondering whether the exante choc shakes are gonna be any good, does anyone know?? its alot of money to lay out when you jst dont know!!

That's a regular question, but a difficult one to answer, TBH, as it depends on personal taste. I get on pretty well with all of them except vanilla and the chicken. Other people will tell you different. I happen to think the bars are great, others don't.

Are they 'any good'? In what way? I think they are, but then I've lost 2 1/2 st. So yeah, I think it's worth it. The exante website does individual products if you want to give them a go first.

If you're asking whether we think you should make the jump from CD - I couldn't tell you, I haven't done it. Did LT years ago and thought it was foul. Other peeps seem to get on with that, too.

So that's probably no help, but it's something we probably can't effectively answer for you.

Hi and welcome! I've got nothing really to compare Exante with so not sure about it Vs. any other VLCD.

Best of luck though! x

hi i did cd 2 years ago and have to say ended up living on strawberry and choc shakes and the bars

doing exante this time round and on day 5
my view is that exante does not have as strong a flavour in most things but i find i can actualy do the soups which i could not do on cd

as for the bars they are very different but i think exceptionaly better

obviously only my view for what it is worth :rolleyes:

Back