I'm a newbie :-)

jude88

Hi Guys my names Jude I'm 23 have 4 kids my daughters 4 my sons 2 and I have 4 month identical twin boys :) I'm now 13st and have decided that it is time to lose my 4 years worth of baby weight that iv never really lost lol. I have my sons christening on the 18th of September and am a bridesmaid for my friend in June 2012. I really wanna start looking like a yummy mummy instead of a fatty lol. My goal weight is 9st 7lbs and a size 10 which I'm hoping to achieve by my friends wedding so just under a year. And to be 12stone by my twins christening in just over a month! I'm extremely unfit and don't particularly like exercising or cooking so this is gona be hard work for me!!! But in determine to do it and I'm going to be joining slimming world as my parents have lost loads of weight on it so that's all from me lol wish me luck and il keep everyone posted with my success xxxxx

Hey Jude must be hard with your little ones, i know when i look after my 3 year old niece specially wen she never eats all her food lol ! But this i's your new start good luck on your journey!
Don't give up :)
Xx

Becky boo :) trying to get bk to goal

Hi guys thankyou I'm determine to do it this time but yh it is hard with the kids at times lol but I will do it iv just joined the august to December challenge thread sohopefully that will encourage me and keep me going just Gota find the motivation to keep excercising :) xxx

Hiya yh will be doing a diary just haven't got round to it yet lol and yh doin better today then I did yesterday lol x

Back