• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm a newbie.....

S: 12st13lb G: 9st0lb
I started Lighterlife Lite last Wednesday 8th April at 173lbs. want to get down to 126lbs. Not sure how much I lost yet as my weigh in is tonite. Needing some support as Easter has been tough, not stomach hungry, but mouth and eye hungry. Wanting to get to goal by 31st August 2009.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

bali2001

S: 11st0lb C: 10st0lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 1st0lb(9.09%)
youll do it, everyone on here are a great support. youll be surprissed at how much how quick you will loose it, good luck

marley

S: 14st3lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 23 Loss: 2st6lb(17.09%)
welcome! and stick with it! I found the first week HORRIBLE - felt so ill and tired....but it gets much much easier and the weight loss is really rapid compared to any other diet - so it is worth it not eating the Easter eggs or drinking the wine!!
Hope your WI motivates you!

Thanks guys needed that support at the mo! First week lost 4lbs, great...and the headache has gone and I don't feel hungry. something tells me I am really gonna do this.....

Last edited:
Yaaaay, think I've found out how to update my ticker...

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wJrdktU/]

[/url]

Having trouble updating ticker...think I've done it....may need some help.....!!!

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wJrdktU/]

[/url]

bali2001

S: 11st0lb C: 10st0lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 1st0lb(9.09%)
you can and will do it, im on week 8 and feel so great, lost of energy no more headaches and dont get hungry, it does get easier especialy when you fit into smaller clothes that is such a high. tried on a pair of bottoms in M&S this morning and the 12 was too big! YES!!!!

Great stuff Bali2001...can't wait to get into a size 12. You guys really are giving me some great encouragement, I really appreciate it. Thanks Belle83 xxx

Last edited:

marley

S: 14st3lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 23 Loss: 2st6lb(17.09%)
well done! The first week is the hardest I think - then you get into the rhythm of it.....and it is exciting to lose weight isn't it?