I'm a nutter!

Soozy-Sparklers

Howdy to all!

Hope everyone is having a good week?

I had to share with you something crazy I did on Friday...in the name of Charity....and also fitness.

I work for a supermarket, and at the front of the store we had a rowing machine (with some gym folk there) and they were urging people to get on and row...their target was the equivalent of dover to calais...

The longest that someone had stayed on was 17 minutes..and me having my competitive head on me decided that I could easily stay on for longer...

So...in the madness, I jumped on...and rowed away for.....40 minutes!!! The record lol

I could hardly walk afterwards, and getting up the stairs was an effort. I've also spent the past 2 days aching all over!

But I feel a lot better for it! I have done my bit!

Just thought I would ramble that to you :)

Sooz x

ROFL! Ouch! Seriously - that is brilliant, when I was going to the gym I could never do longer than five minutes! You did really well

lmao!!! well done...i cant stand the rowing machine and for 40 minutes my god. in my eyes your superwoman:D

Well I went into the shop today....to get some juice (some random info there for ya!) and one of the girls were telling me that I was talk of some of the departments, and some of the guys were quite proud...but maybe a little ashamed that they couldn't do it! haha

I won't be doing that again in a hurry!

in my eyes your superwoman:D

I prefer to be known as "The Hulk" if you dont mind :p :p :p

ill remember that for future reference lol :cool:

Back