• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm a rabbit...

*Pink Pixie*

on the road to slimdom

Says it as it is!!!
Hi ya
Yes, rabbit syndrome is normal...fibreclear is helpful for keeping it a bit softer, but you sound like you need 1 or 2 good old ducolax! to get rid of it all, then fibreclear will help to prevent it!
That being said alot of us use fibreclear and also 1 laxative mid week and 1 the night before our WI works wonders!
Ducolax are available from Asda and are only £1.00 or so ..... make sure you take them before bed tho and not during the day!
I find senokot better for me. I'm usually a constipated person anyway and take fibreclear with each shake and 1 senokot every nite.ducolax gives me the runs.. but either way its better than dying and not going 2 the loo for a week.test it out and see which is better for you!!good luck!

*Pink Pixie*

on the road to slimdom
thanks girls, will try something tonight before bed and hopefully will be clear before my first WI on monday :D

a new way of living!
the senakot dual action is good too, it stops any bloating. since doing this diet i tend to blow about like a deflating balloon!
ducoease are also good for keeping things moving and not as harsh as laxatives.

My 3 Furry Amigos
make sure your drinking enough water, as dehydration can cause constipation.

good luck x