I'm a rabbit...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by *Pink Pixie*, 12 July 2008 Social URL.

1. *Pink Pixie*

*Pink Pixie* on the road to slimdom

or at least that's what my bowel thinks. please tell me this is normal, im taking fibreclear daily and this is the first time i've erm "been" since starting, and currently on day five.

:sigh::sigh::eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Hi ya
    Yes, rabbit syndrome is normal...fibreclear is helpful for keeping it a bit softer, but you sound like you need 1 or 2 good old ducolax! to get rid of it all, then fibreclear will help to prevent it!
    That being said alot of us use fibreclear and also 1 laxative mid week and 1 the night before our WI works wonders!
    Ducolax are available from Asda and are only £1.00 or so ..... make sure you take them before bed tho and not during the day!

4. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I find senokot better for me. I'm usually a constipated person anyway and take fibreclear with each shake and 1 senokot every nite.ducolax gives me the runs.. but either way its better than dying and not going 2 the loo for a week.test it out and see which is better for you!!good luck!

5. *Pink Pixie*

*Pink Pixie* on the road to slimdom

thanks girls, will try something tonight before bed and hopefully will be clear before my first WI on monday :D

6. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    the senakot dual action is good too, it stops any bloating. since doing this diet i tend to blow about like a deflating balloon!
    ducoease are also good for keeping things moving and not as harsh as laxatives.

H

7. BBlilsis

BBlilsis My 3 Furry Amigos

Diet:
    Cambridge
    make sure your drinking enough water, as dehydration can cause constipation.

good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.