Im a regular user, but i have a secret....

Hi

I just posted my story on the pregnancy thread - i didn't follow SW while pregnant but i did lose weight - started 17.1 1/2, day gave birth 16.9 - 3 days later 15.10 :) started size 20, ended size 14-16

Mystery User said:
I am following the green days.

Phew, it's not me then!!!

Congratulations!!!

Have a look at other peoples pregnancy diaries. SW is the only plan that midwives and doctors are happy to have you continue with during pregnancy. It is still possible to lose weight, but as importantly, only put on normal baby weight gain that will go almost immediately you give birth.

No reason not to continue going to group, to keep track and maintain what you have achieved so far. And I will bet your group would love to be a part of this with you!
Good luck!!!

Awwww... congrats! We have 2 preggers ladies in our group and they are doing really well - as an earlier poster said, they just have extra healthy extras and avoid soft boiled eggs!
Well done x

Ooooh who might you be?! CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! And like everyone else said, you don't have to worry about staying on SW while being pregnant, it's probably the best diet you can possibly be on both for you and for baby. The only thing I would include is some olive oil every day.

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and so far I've only gained about 11lbs and everytime I've been to the doctor or midwife they've marvelled at how healthy I am and how robust and strong baby is (she's almost 7lbs already!) The doctor described my pregnancy as text book and said he wished every pregnancy could be as straight forward as mine. I was a size 10 when I got pregnant and now I'm a 12, not bad at all! I really attribute a lot of this to my diet and taking vitamins (iron, vit C and calcium). So really you're better off on SW is the BEST thing you can do for yourself. Even if you're not following it to the letter, stick to it as much as you can anyway and you'll be shocked how fit and well you'll feel throughout your pregnancy.

Congratulations once again and I wish you the very best of luck with everything!!

Ooooh who might you be?! CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! And like everyone else said, you don't have to worry about staying on SW while being pregnant, it's probably the best diet you can possibly be on both for you and for baby. The only thing I would include is some olive oil every day.

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and so far I've only gained about 11lbs and everytime I've been to the doctor or midwife they've marvelled at how healthy I am and how robust and strong baby is (she's almost 7lbs already!) The doctor described my pregnancy as text book and said he wished every pregnancy could be as straight forward as mine. I was a size 10 when I got pregnant and now I'm a 12, not bad at all! I really attribute a lot of this to my diet and taking vitamins (iron, vit C and calcium). So really you're better off on SW is the BEST thing you can do for yourself. Even if you're not following it to the letter, stick to it as much as you can anyway and you'll be shocked how fit and well you'll feel throughout your pregnancy.

Congratulations once again and I wish you the very best of luck with everything!!

Wow 37 weeks already...that's gone quick although probably not for you XX

Do you think its me BB???!!! hahahahahah!

a) getting married in under 9 months....!

b) Green days....no no no! Red all the way!

Not me!

x

I was only having a laugh no it's not you because you're OBG all the way to October.

I've got absolutely no idea, dead curious though (or nosey lol)

Back