Im a slimfaster!

mistymoomoo

Hey all!

I have started slim fast today. I am having just 3 shakes a day until I can stand it no more (hopefully a good few weeks time!) So far so good, had all 3 shakes, am not hungry and drank almost 3 litres of water!

MMM
xxx

Will have to see how you get on , will be watching youuuuuuuuuu lol .

Hiya, I've started today as well. Are you just going to have the shakes or snacks as well?

NEW PERSON HERE!!

Hi
I have just started slimfast today aswell and accidently stumbled across this site whilst I was searching the web, looking for where I can buy the new hunger shots so i've got them in the cupboard for emergencies.

I started slimfast originally on 5th November 2006, was very strict with myself combining shakes with soups and snacks and had lost 21lb (7lb of that in my 1st week) by 24th December 2006! Since then I have not been able to face the shakes or the soups and never reached the weight I wanted to be (I wanted to lose another 21lb so I was half way there) and since xmas 2007 11lb has piled back on. I am going on holiday in 7 weeks and really want to lose a stone before I go otherwise my holiday clothes are not going to fit!!

I think this is a great site and has been really encouraging reading others stories. So fingers crossed because at the moment I am a fed up and feel like a fat blob!!:sigh:

Right, now I am off to try and work out how to add all those fancy bits at the bottom of everyones posts!!

Catch you later and good luck everyone.

Netty x

The more the merrier. I'm on week 3 and going strong. It's lovely to have some new names on here.

Can I just ask if you are having a meal as well as shakes? SF is not designed for ss and you should also have proper nutrition through a calorie controlled meal. If all you are having is 3 shakes your body will go into starvation mode and you won't lose any weight.

Hopefully I have misunderstood your post and you are doing SF the correct way.

Anyway best of luck MMM and welcome to SF

BL x

Back