IM A YOYO!!...

xKimmyRx

soon to be slim...x
how come when I do so well and hav a great loss always the next day I give up! Im so annoyed with myself 2day, iv done nothin but pick on rubbish. Why do I keep doin this to myself?? Iv probably put the 4lb back on that I lost :(

How does everyone get back on track after a naughty day, and even more so, stay on track?? X

xkimmyx
14lbs gone - 71lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

hi hun i was the same i would lose weight be really pleased with myself then the next day would keep eating and i kept telling myself not to do it, i ended up putting about a stone back on and i had reached my target weight :cry:i have been back on plan a couple of weeks now and if i feel tempted to over eat i think of myself naked in the mirror do i like what i see? no! if i put it in my mouth i will never like what i see that seems to be working for me at the moment. i hope you find something that works for you good luck x

Thank u valerie thats a really good idea! Im still havin a bad day im jus havin a day off and startin a new day tomorrow and I will try your tip if I feel tempted. Why can we all jus be slim and happy?? X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

I know it's horrible but I really grudge friends and family who can just stay thin without trying and part of me also hates people who are big but don't let it bother them! I hate the way I look and it's a constant struggle to get to where I want to be and there's all these skinny minnies eating chips!

I know what u mean! But personally I dont think anybody is purely happy with what they have or their weight, but it does irritate me when lil skinny minis complain their fat! I supose we jus need to be thankful we have health etc cos thers many more people out ther alot worse off then we are x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Yeah, you're totally right, I'm just a bit annoyed today. One of my friends, who is a BM at my wedding is a lot bigger than I am and she's fine with it, has no plans to diet and is happy the way she is. Drives me mad, I wish I was like that!

Ah its the same with me! Good for her if shes happy. Im like u, I wish I could just be happy with myself too. I wouldnt say I was absolutley huge but I do feel it and I hate myself naked. My partner, who im marryin in dec, loves my body the way it is, and I think how can anybody love that! Il be happyier wen im slimmer :) x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

Back