im about to fall off the wagon!!!

miaanna31

my first week is over... got weighed yesterday and lost 8lb which i am delighted about...but i just feel so down today!! the thoughts of facing into another week of it is so hard! im not hungry at all. the shakes are actually quite nice and i enjoy them but i am in such a bad mood id say my boyf is on the verge of shoving food into my mouth just to shut me up..please help!!:cry::cry::cry:

Perhaps he's on to something there,Miaanna.
Whilst it is up to everyone to choose their particular way of losing weight, personally I fail to see how it will help to control your food intake and learn to use it properly. Also, having lost such a lot in a short time it is bound to have an effect on your general feeling.
Whatever you decide to do from now on I do wish you the best of success as you are doing so well up to now....:)

thanks for that emmaline. what diet are you on? i just feel that if i stop now all the weight i lost will go straight back on as i know most weight lost in week 1 is only water weight.

please dont give up miaanna we can do this together, just think with a good weight loss next week you can be nearly up to a stone lost :) tell your boyfriend to run you a nice warm bath and make u a nice peppermint tea and leave you to it, one day at a time xxx

Good advice from Meggyjill!
Mianna ... So, you've lost a lot of weight, you've got through the hardest week, you're not hungry and you enjoy the shakes ... and the problem is ...?! I don't mean to be flippant, hun, but could it be totm or just cos you're tired? Are you equally grumpy on other diets? If you want to lose it fast, then stick with it. You might wake up tomorrow and feel much brighter. Just take it a day at a time and try not to obsess about it and keep busy! Good luck x :D

thanks for all that support guys!!
feeling much better today thank god. gonna stick it out for another while anyway and see how i get on. have actually got myself roped into doing some work thing on saturday night as (im a teacher) and volunteers were needed so i put myself forward so at least i know i have saturday covered and wont be sitting at home thinking of take aways!! its so important to keep busy!! my boyf is a bit mad at me now though as i was such a crazed lunatic yesterday!! thinki'll have to grovel for forgiveness tonight!!(hat doing that!!!) on another note, my collar bones are also reappearing which is great!!!
talk to ye all soon xxx

thats good you are feeling better, just keep going a day at a time. good idea to work saturday as weekends are the worst! never mind you groveling to him tell him to be more understanding lol xx

I know how you feel. I'm on the edge today. VERY stressfull day at work so far and really want something to eat to take the stress away.

I'm not hungry so it's defo just a comfort thing. Am going to have a walk around the carpark I think and see if I feel any better as the day goes on.

Perhaps he's on to something there,Miaanna.
Whilst it is up to everyone to choose their particular way of losing weight, personally I fail to see how it will help to control your food intake and learn to use it properly. Also, having lost such a lot in a short time it is bound to have an effect on your general feeling.
Whatever you decide to do from now on I do wish you the best of success as you are doing so well up to now....:)
I think you're being a little unfair. If you've not been on this diet I don't see how you can offer an opinion imho. I don't mean to sound harsh hun, promise!
Jackie xx

feeling much better today thank god. gonna stick it out for another while anyway
---------------------------------------------------

You must stick to it otherwise you will regret in a few weeks time, when everyone who was at the same stage as you will have progressed nearer to their goals. :p

Week 1 - 6.5 Ibs :D:D:D:D:D:D ( 4 days only)

great advice from all of the above and i can only concur but if it helps i had a really bad day after my 1st weigh in abd felt like i had a gremlin on my shoulder telling me to binge etc etc i felt really low but got through it take each day at a time and pamper yourself x

Back