• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



I'm about to try the mushroom soup!!!!

#2
I'm struggling with them too. Even had mine as a late breakfast this morning to get it out of the way!! I added a load of black pepper to mine which made it edible!! Veg one was ok, didn't like the Thai one and dreading the tomato one!!!!
 
#4
I put pepper in it was quite nice. The Thai one was fine too but the tomato one was dreadful so any pointers on that would be great. Also coffee in vanilla shake is good. Good luck x
 
#5
PersilTablet said:
Well, you get 200mils of water, as is stated on the side of the packet. You make sure the water is very hot; it's probably best to use a kettle to get it this way (make sure you switch it on first).

Once the kettle has boiled - consult your kettle's instruction manual if you're not sure when it has reached this stage - pour your water into a cup, add the powder and stir vigerously. If you don't want loads of lumpy bits in the drink, do everything I just described, but instead pour the contents of the kettle and packet into an electric blender and then blend the tasty beverage for about thirty seconds.

As a second alternative, you could buy a 'Magic Cup,' which is a topic of conversation presently being described elsewhere on this forum. However, if you take this option, you likely won't be able to enjoy your Exante mushroom soup this evening as it's highly unlikely a pharmacy will be open at this time of night.

Once you have finished consuming the soup, wash the relevant utensils and keep your mind off food for the rest of the evening, or until your next Exante 'fix' is due.

Hope this helps.
Lol!!!
 
#7
I think all the soups are yummy, but only once i've added black pepper (loads) and worcester sauce :)
 
#8
Dobs said:
I put pepper in it was quite nice. The Thai one was fine too but the tomato one was dreadful so any pointers on that would be great. Also coffee in vanilla shake is good. Good luck x
Dobs I'm afraid the only suggestion I could give is to bin the tomato one!!!!
Ha ha I actually found the mushroom one ok!!!!!
Thanks for the tips peeps!! Xx
 
#9
paigesmum30 said:
I think all the soups are yummy, but only once i've added black pepper (loads) and worcester sauce :)
Mummm now Worcester sauce sounds good... I have the vege version.. I wonder if that's ok to use? Xx
Your a braver girl than me!!
 
#10
I hate mushroom soup but I added some veg stock, garlic flakes (dried) worcestershire sauce (a few drops) and pepper - it was lovely. didn;t like the thai chicken one and haven't tried the others yet, (still have some cambridge sachets that I am finishing off)

Hope that helps
 
#12
I like to have my Exante Soup with 5 or 6 slices of bread coated in butter, and I always drop in half a packet of croutons for good measure.

Will this bring me out of Ketosis?
Nah, reckon you should go for the whole pack of croutons if u wanna b out of ketosis lmao
 

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
#14
Was dreading trying the soups, but since posting that I have actually had 2 - the Thai Chicken and the Vegetable. Both a very nice. The first one I had, the Thai Chicken, I just made in a cup the way I would have a CD but found it was too thick. Tonight I made the Vegetable one with 450ml of water and gave it a whizz with the blender and put it in a soup bowl to eat. I am suprised they are so nice, but .............. I'm still dreading the tomato and mushroom flavours.
 
#16
Mia said:
Was dreading trying the soups, but since posting that I have actually had 2 - the Thai Chicken and the Vegetable. Both a very nice. The first one I had, the Thai Chicken, I just made in a cup the way I would have a CD but found it was too thick. Tonight I made the Vegetable one with 450ml of water and gave it a whizz with the blender and put it in a soup bowl to eat. I am suprised they are so nice, but .............. I'm still dreading the tomato and mushroom flavours.
Mia the Tom and basil reminded me of when I did the cabbage soup diet and I didn't like it then lol. Mushroom is nice I put some pepper in it, good luck :)
 
#19
I'm struggling with them too. Even had mine as a late breakfast this morning to get it out of the way!! I added a load of black pepper to mine which made it edible!! Veg one was ok, didn't like the Thai one and dreading the tomato one!!!!
I had the tomato one this evening and like you I was dreading it as well. I added a sprinkle of chilli powder and a dash of salt and I have to say it was quite nice.
 


Similar threads