Im absolutely mortified!!

:pcwhack: :doh: :booboo: :giggle:

Nuff said ;)

Haha... at least it wasn't too minxy! :) It'll all be forgotten by Oct. *I'm very jealous!!* x

God, I am guessing now what this email said! Come on, we're all girls here! x x x x

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

That is hilarious!!!!

Now, if I were working in a hotel and I opened an email like that, I would print it off and put it in the diary with your check in details, so when you checked in, whoever was working would see it....so you'd better hope the staff there are nicer than I am :giggle:

Fantastic idea!!!!

This has made my day!!!!

I ussually do boo boo's like this!!! I ussually write texts and accidentally send to the wrong recipitent!!!! :eek:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

That is hilarious!!!!

Now, if I were working in a hotel and I opened an email like that, I would print it off and put it in the diary with your check in details, so when you checked in, whoever was working would see it....so you'd better hope the staff there are nicer than I am :giggle:

Thanks PAL! :p :giggle:

:pcwhack: :doh: :booboo: :giggle:

Nuff said ;)

:rotflmao: That made me laugh

Roflmao! You might find lots of little romantic extras when you get there....champers, chocs etc for boosting staff moral when they read it.

Back