i'm addicetd to SW

Sia

This may sound silly, but I can't wait to WI! :D

I am really enjoying SW & the sooner I WI, I'll wave goodbye to a couple more lb' of flab & never see it again!

I know I'm not the only one, as obviously other people on here lover it too, but I never thought I'd live a 'diet' this much, but its not a diet. It really feels like I could just always eat like this.

Does anyone else feel like this???

Yep, I can't wait until weigh in either each week as it means more weight off and closer to my first goal, I'm wishing the weeks away, lol

*Emsie* said:
SW rocks! Glad you are enjoying it too!

My husband&I are following the plan and doing well. We have't ate so well in a long time. I have rediscovered my cooking skills and have been setting the table nightly and having 3 courses.it's like a little dinner party. We are early retired so I can afford the time. But I really feel so well and undeprived and hubbie isn't craving

Yeah i feel the same i love it and it's so easy even my kids eat alot of the food i keep trying to get my mates to join but thy are either too lazy or can't afford to right now, im lucky as tho my OH has always been fine about my weight even tho i put on 3 and half stone since being with him (i gave up smoking) he pay's for me to go if i can't afford SW or my zumba class every week he know's how much i love it

Back