• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm already lost!!!

Baby got Back!
I've just posted in the Weight Watchers Forum but hey ho..... hiya everybody. I'm Sherry, I'm overweight by about 3 stone. I'm happily married, have two sons who are 14 and 10 and also a boxer called Smudge.

I'm a Self Employed Hairdresser and Nail Technician (with the odd bit of waxing too) and I work from home.

I have given myself 6 months to lose my excess weight as I'm going to Hampden Park to see Take That in concert - woop woop!

So wish me luck and hopefully speak to you soon.

Take Care :D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Baby got Back!
Oh my God!! Well done!! I could feel my eyes filling up just then. I see you've lost 12 stone!!!! Yay you. That's bloomin marvellous. :D
Welcome to Minis, you've come to the right place! Take That - you lucky devil!

I'm quite new to the forum too but am finding everyone very friendly.

I'm doing slimming world but am not going to the group meetings so this forum is a great source of motivation.

Good luck with your weight loss :)

Ann-Marie x

Good luck, I'm kinda new here too, and I can't believe no one has said this yet, but get used to losing things, because I'm sure you'll be losing a lot more than just your way! Lol. I know I know...corny but I couldn't help myself :p