im amazed and confused...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chuckie21, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    that in 6 days i have lost 10.5lbs, i actually cant get my head around it, like where is it going from!! how long does it take to actually see the weight loss?

when ive lost weight using slower methods i would see a difference in 10lbs but im not

is it just water weight im losing?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Colleen

Colleen Member

water and glycogen. Fear not! You will see a difference soon! keep taking photos of yourself, it def helps

4. Mr & Mrs chubbychops

Mr & Mrs chubbychops Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    OMG How fantastic - good for you. I am in day three and must admit I am feeling rubbish!! Light headed sick and headache have drank loads of water and taken tabs just waiting for the day to end, I only pray these feelings only last a day.:cry:

WELL DONE:)

Louise

5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    very well done 2 u:D

6. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

I always say the first 7lb is Water and glycogen then you lose fat. Well done sticking to it so far, it's worth it.

I read your other post, don't give up with 1 bad day, this diet is tough going, but also the quickest I have ever done. keep yourself busy and have an early night, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day :hug99:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.