I'm an IDIOT

CLUCKS

Weekend out the way - I could of been better but I could of been worse.... So i followed 790 in order that I wouldnt go on a binge :eek: - which I didnt so that's goodish really.
I went to see my CDC - lovely lady as I've not been for weeks and weeks. When I got on her scales I'm 13.5 not 12.12 which is what my scales say.
Now I know that I weigh first thing, starkers etc etc but it was only 11am & I've only had 1ltr water & half a pack :mad: . Now I feel all depressed that I'm not as far along as I thought :confused: .
I'm really really angry with myself for losing it all and putting the entire lot back on! What an idiot - how can I have been so bloody stupid!!!! I had the opportunity in Nov 06 of changing & I took the greedy route & decided what I ate back then was wat I preferred so here I am 6months later WISHING that I wasn't.
WHEN AM I GOING TO GET THIS RIGHT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: . Sorry guyz but I need to have a go at myself I feel like a prat! Also frustrated because I do not know why I have done this?????????????
:cry:

Hey Clucks, while you are beating yourself up try and remember that you HAVE got back onto it, and have lost some weight. Hindsight is 20/20 and you can use that to stop you falling backwards in the future - for now, well done on being back on track.

Hey chick... at least you are now taking control and getting back on track...

keep up this momentum but try not to be tooo hard on urself... life happens!!!

love

weight

I didnt really even want to step on CDC's scales - I knew they'd be a bit different just wasnt expecting that much :eek: ...
One of my problem is that I'm they type of person that needs answers, I need to find out WHY I chose the path to re-eat KNOWING how miserable I was in August last year :mad: ... just not sure how to find the answers? x

All of us who take our eyes off the end line wish we hadn't - but you can't change what has happened - so it is up to you to get back in the race and stick the course and you will pass that end line!

It is hard - many of us have the scars of battling with CD/LL restarts .... but the rewards are worth it. YOU can do it! Good luck.

Hiya Clucks, try not to beat yourself up about it, we know where you are coming from.

Been there and done it myself - got the film rights, but the thing to do is forget about it. It's in the past, focus on the future a slim you, try and find something to aim for a date for instance and set a target weight for then, it can be the most minor of reasons but I find it helps me, or you can join Tiara Maker and myself to shift a stone by 17th May its a little challenge we have set ourselves as we have both been off on planet La La for about 3 weeks. (La La this won't hurt as another slice of cheese or chips hits the mouth).

Will watch this space.

Hugs.
xxx

I didnt really even want to step on CDC's scales - I knew they'd be a bit different just wasnt expecting that much :eek: ...
One of my problem is that I'm they type of person that needs answers, I need to find out WHY I chose the path to re-eat KNOWING how miserable I was in August last year :mad: ... just not sure how to find the answers? x

Hey clucks... where are you looking for the answers???

long story short... i lost 4 stone last year, felt brill, put it all back on plus 7lbs... into therapy with me... never felt happier and now am starting to reclimb the cambridge ladder... but hopefully knowing this time it will stay off...

i'm not sure where you are looking but i do think you have been through so much self discovery in the last few months that maybe food was ur comfort...

do you think you are through that particular part of your life now??

sorry i can't be of any more help... just hate to see you down hun...

love

Well in temper I went and bought myself a size 14 outfit - THAT I BLOODY WELL WILL WEAR! By end of June!!!!

Hey clucks... where are you looking for the answers???

long story short... i lost 4 stone last year, felt brill, put it all back on plus 7lbs... into therapy with me... never felt happier and now am starting to reclimb the cambridge ladder... but hopefully knowing this time it will stay off...

i'm not sure where you are looking but i do think you have been through so much self discovery in the last few months that maybe food was ur comfort...

do you think you are through that particular part of your life now??

sorry i can't be of any more help... just hate to see you down hun...

love

Thanks Gen xxx - you're right I know. I'm looking for a magic wand prob to say you did it because blah blah blah - thus I will then never ever do it again!

Not that easy though is it :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sweetie, dont put yourself down as it wll only make you feel worse. Remind yourself that if you have done it before, you can do it again and just move forward;-)

Back