I'm another newbie

xxCarinaxx

Hi :)

I'm another newbie. Decided to join you all on the journey of endurance. I have been on lipotrim for 4 wks and 2 days now and i have lost a total of 2 stone :eek: Today was the very 1st day i felt i was struggling so went online 2 try find some motivation from somewhere. Was so close 2 just starting the re-feeding today. So am happy to see so many people the same as me, hopefully we can help eachother. Being on Lipotrim for so long as been tough but only because i'm starting to feel unsociable and a bit bored and dreading the weekends!!..but in the words of Kate Moss "Nothing taste's better than skinny feels" :D:D

Hello and welcome!! dont even consider doing refeed - your doing waaaay too well to do that now. (not sure how much more you have to loose?). 2 stone in just over a month is absolutely fantastic!! well done you, I can just imagine how different and brilliant you feel and look already.. imagine a couple more weeks...

Looking forward to getting to "know" you..

Welcome hun - this place is great for motivation and good rant when you need it. Good luck with your weight loss journey! x

welcome, you will find lots of support here, i know i do by just seeing the peoples weigh in's and the weight coming off. keep going..

Welcome and well done on you weight loss so far, its fantastic......keep up the excellent work.....and just yell if you need help....xx

Hi and welcome. You've done so well so far, how much have you got to lose in all?

Don't give up now, you're doing so well. Keep logging on for encouragement or advice, there's always someone here that will help you out.

hey hun welcome to the site, this is a great place 2 get advice an support. :)

well done on ur fantastic loss hun!!! 2st in a month is fab!!! :D

good luck on ur LT journey

xox

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support :D....I am 5ft 10" and I was almost 17 stone to begin with...i put on about 4 of those stones in 2 yrs, amazing..a number of reasons but i'm on the road to recovery i hope!!..Yea just had a hard week but feeling alot stronger now and ready for another week, think i just feel like i can't do it when Friday comes and i have 2 think about what i won't be able to do all weekend!! But thanks again for your encouragement it will keep me going for a bit longer :) xxx Hope you are all still doing really well xx

Nice to see you are gonna keep going it sure will be worth it.....keep us posted on your weight loss x

hi and welcome, this is a fab subforum with a lovely bunch of peeps and there's always someone online to give support and advice when needed. Well done on your weight loss so far and well done on keeping with it ♥

Back