Im another one who feels fed up today!

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Got on the scales this morning and they show 11st 2 and 7 ounces when yesterday they were 11st 1 and 9 ounces!

So I think I had too much chicken last night - will cut this right down.

Feel tired....fed up of work and bored just wanna be at home in my nice little flat all cosy.

Just had a vanilla milkshake but was not cold enough so i forced it down just to get it over with and now i feel sick.

I need a cuddle!

And me...

feel exactly the same - pound heavier since yesterday and well and truly fed up!
x

I'm right there with you honey, It was all good and going well at the start, but now its all slowing down too much for me, I'm only on SS+ not even low enough to go on to food yet!!! but we MUST keep going

Im so glad im not the only one who feels like this today!

It would be so much easier if we could be at home on sofa with a duvet watching tv all cosy - instead of being in a cold office with everyone eating around us!

Huff. I hate the fact that yesterday i was 11 1 and so close to 10 stone something and today its just gone up for some reason.

Im on AAM week and it might have affected me for some reason. Im not due on at all.

Goddddddd!

Sending hugs to you all, don't get to fixated on the scales hun, my weight fluctuates so much over the course of a week xx

the trouble is those scales are Soooo powerfull, they draw you onto them and its so hard to resist just a quick look and they set your mood for that day x

Awww bless!!
Sending you happy vibes, hope you pick up after shopping xx

Hello!

Yep I certainly have!

I bought myself the most gorgeous top in Zara, and also some jeans in Topshop to go with it - they make the butt look good!!!!! They ARE a size 14 but all fans of TS know that their clothes aren't that forgiving right!

So Im happy now! x

Back