I'm at a loss as to what to do.. Is Slimming World my answer?

AppleP

I really am at a loss as to what to do anymore... :cry:

I'm doing everything I can possibly think of and consistently the last 3 weeks I've went up on the scale.
I am just have getting up and doing my ritual of running to the scales again and up .2 of a pound again.
You may think that .2 of a pound isn't much but its going steadily up the last couple of weeks. This morning I stood on the scales and I was 11 stone 9.2 pds. I am now getting desperate.

I am currently unemployed but going for two walks a day - first walk is in the morning and this consists of me walking and jogging and I come in my front door a beaten woman from it. I am all red and puffy and fit for nothing but plonking myself on the couch for a half hour before I feel exhilarated for what I just did. It takes me 50 mins door to door. The walk in the evening then is the same duration and same walk but with my OH so we never do the jogging bit unless we do a sprint to the door for the last few mins.

I have just bought 30 day shred too so I'm thinking of starting that this week too but I've got to go and purchase a yoga mat for myself for it as I tried it last week and it hurt my back while using two towels. I've been pointing WW the last few weeks too to make sure I am sticking to something and I've been keeping too it. But still up the 4.5 pds the last 3 weeks. I've not been going to meetings - just using an app on my phone.

I am seriously thinking of joining Slimming World today. It keeps popping up into my head lately and I keep seeing adverts for it in magazines and stuff so I'm taking it as a sign. I'm so desperate to get this last stone and 9.2 pounds off as I'm getting married in October. I've tried every diet under the sun and I'm getting so down about it all.

Is there anyone out there who is in a similar boat as me? Did Slimming World work for you? I have a stone and 9.2 pds to loose in 5 months. I dont mind if the loss is slow as long as there is a loss each week.

I would really love some advice and help. xx

SW works but then diets work if you still to them.

It is worth giving SW a try and see if it suits you.

Good luck.

Irene xx

Back