I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

StaceyUK

Gold Member
And happy new year my lovely fellow miniminers!

So I've been away to America for what seems like ages and got back yesterday! Not even attempting to go back to work for my last day today in this snow! Luckily though I went to Tesco last night and got some shopping in so that I can get straight back on plan as of today!

Can't wait to see the new books - missed WI last night as I was in bed by 8! Heard that there were a few minor changes so I'm excited to see what they are.

It's freezing and I can't wait to go and make my tomato, lentil & bacon soup! I've eaten out loads in America - only about 4 home cooked meals and I'm craving my SW way of life! I put on about 6lb in the States but it feels like a stone and all my clothes are tight but it's good to be back! xx

Welcome back Stacey- so glad you had a fantastic time

Happy New Year

xxxx

Welcome back hun, sounds like you had a fab time! Happy New Year xxx

Welcome back! The place hasn't been the same without you! Glad you had a fab time.

Welcome back and good to see you posting again! Hope you had a great time in the US.
My consultant said nothing was new in the books that is was just a different layout, so hope this is right>?

Good to have you back again, sounds like you had a great time when you were away - is your sister still on SW and if she is how is she getting on?

Hi Stacey

Happy new year. Did you have a good time in the US? Did E go with you? How is she getting on haven't spoken to you in ages

K x

6lb isn't bad considering where you've been and that it's eating season.

That lentil and bacon soup is gorgeous by the way!

x

Good to have you back again, sounds like you had a great time when you were away - is your sister still on SW and if she is how is she getting on?

She's been doing it off and on but starting again now with a vengeance! She knows that this is a healthy and non-deprivational way of eating. I'm getting my other sister and best friend on board too! Hopefully they'll all do it together and support each other. Thanks for asking hun!

Hi Stacey

Happy new year. Did you have a good time in the US? Did E go with you? How is she getting on haven't spoken to you in ages

K x

Yep, Dave and Ella came with me. There's no way I could ever go back to America without Ella! My family would lynch me! hahaha How are you guys? I bet I wouldn't recognise M! xxx

Back