I'm baaaaaaack!

Tessieg1

Silver Member
Hello everyone! Happy New Year!

Well, after coming off CD due to being really ill for 3 weeks, and then Christmas, New Year, etc... I'm finally back on CD. :D I weighed myself on my scales this morning and I've put on 7lbs over the last 4/5 weeks, so not too bad, really. I'm not seeing my CDC till mid January as I have enough packs to keep me going till then.
It's strange how relieved I feel to be back on the packs. I'm absolutely determined to reach my goal this year and put my weight battles behind me. I look forward to catching up with all of you again and meeting all the "newbies" since I left.
Have a lovely evening, and I'll catch up with you tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Welcome back sweetie! We missed you!

So so glad your better, hope you and your gorgeous family had a wonderful Christmas and new year xxx

Hello there Lovely, so glad to hear that you are back to full health and raring to go. Best of luck - 2011 is going to be a fantastic year for all of us xx

Welcome back sweetie! We missed you!

So so glad your better, hope you and your gorgeous family had a wonderful Christmas and new year xxx

Thanks very much, Lauren. I missed you guys too. We had a fantastic Christmas and New Year, thanks. Looking forward to losing this weight now! On a mission. LOL. Look forward to catching up with you soon. x

Hello there Lovely, so glad to hear that you are back to full health and raring to go. Best of luck - 2011 is going to be a fantastic year for all of us xx

Thanks very much! Hope you also had a good Christmas and New Year. I agree - 2011 is going to be a fantastic year for us - especially weight-wise. Good luck to you too. Look forward to catching up. :D

hey tess, glad your feeling better now

good luck with the restart, you'll be great

Back