I'm baaaaaaack!

Tessieg1

Silver Member
Hi everyone, hope you're well. Well, I officially start back on CD tomorrow and have my appointment with my CDC at 10:30am. I'm a bit apprehensive, but more excited really. The last week has been horrendous with parties, my birthday, etc. I feel ready to start again properly and have no distractions now apart from a night out on the 11th of Feb (intend to just drink water - no cheating), and a wedding on the 19th of March ( my first goal being to lose a stone and a half by then). I've told my hubby that I will be clearing out the kitchen of any "goodies" tonight and they are to be taken to his work in the morning with him.
So, here we go! Wish me luck! :D

good luck tessie, u sound really focussed and ready! :)

Welcome back!!!x

Hey you, welcome back! I started last tuesday after a looong time off. So i guess we're both here to finish what we started

Thanks guys! It's so nice to be back. Put on more than I thought I had, which is a bit of a shock, but I am back with a vengeance and totally focussed on reaching my goal this year. Started back today and so far so good. Hope you're all ok. x :D

welcome back hun!!! and come join our easter to goal (or mini goal or just a weight goal)
:)

Good luck with the reststart! You can do it!

Woohoo Tessie!

Missed you!

Back