• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Im baa'aack

I've been away for a while, too busy doing OU coursework and to be totally honest i had defected to another forum for a while.:copon:
I was messing about with the harcombe diet, which is brilliant for some and makes perfect sense to me, i just cant seem to stick to it, it's been 7 months now and i'm a lot more well informed but no slimmer.
So i decided to stop experimenting with what i can and can't eat, stop trying to analise cravings, and just do Atkins - simples!

I've been at it for a couple of weeks now, have lost a few lbs but not sure how many - but i do know that my jeans are looser and i seem to have got my portion size under control for the 1st time ever.

I didn't want to do the induction phase because i'm not into counting the grams of carbohydrate in my salad. I dont really eat processed food so i'm just gonna go for meat, fish, eggs and veg plus a little bit of cheese, yoghurt, cream and peanut butter. try that for a couple of weeks and see how it goes.

Today's menu:
breakfast: natural live yoghurt
Lunch: chorizo 3 egg omlette
Dinner: mackerel, Pate, cheese, cream cheese, celery, cucumber, pickled onions
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Clean green leafy machine
Welcome back Lorna! And well done for modifying Atkins so it suits you - sounds good to me :)
Morning Lorna :)

This is for life
Hi Lorna,
Welcome back and good luck:D
Thanx guys, nice to be remembered.:bighug:
I'm feeling very positive. 8lb off so far

Today's menu

B: Toasted cinnamon MIM with butter and sugar free maple syrup - fantastic
L: Chicken salad with mayo
D: Roast pork with fried, creamed veg (leek celery cauli and cabbage)
Plus about a litre of freshly ground black coffee and 25g of 85% chock

How can this be a DIET???
Morning Lorna and well done on the loss !! :)
i'm off to ibiza for the wkend, flying from brum at 10pm. Very excited- no kids or husband.
It'll be the first time in nearly 6 years that i get to have a blow out without fear of having to deal with a hangover and small children.

So i shall be having it large on the last weekend of the season on the party island - yippee

Problem is having to face temptation as it's all inclusive.

Anyhow im off.....:bliss:
Morning Lorna, and it's set to be as nice here as it is in Ibiza. LOL, enjoy and have a good time love.

This is for life
Well at least i'm not completely jealous of the sunshine and heat for once:D
well that was fun. i didn't pig out at all - i was moderate in every way It wasn't hard to stick mainly to meat and fish and salad, tho i just had to have a bit of fresh bread and croissants and San Miguel :party0016:

- back to it now tho - no more pastiseria

It was warmer in Brum than Ibiza apparently - i hope y'all had bbq's

This is for life
Well done staying under control and enjoy the last of summer here;)
Morning Lorna... Hope you have a good day :)