Im baa'aack

welshbrummie

I've been away for a while, too busy doing OU coursework and to be totally honest i had defected to another forum for a while.:copon:
I was messing about with the harcombe diet, which is brilliant for some and makes perfect sense to me, i just cant seem to stick to it, it's been 7 months now and i'm a lot more well informed but no slimmer.
So i decided to stop experimenting with what i can and can't eat, stop trying to analise cravings, and just do Atkins - simples!

I've been at it for a couple of weeks now, have lost a few lbs but not sure how many - but i do know that my jeans are looser and i seem to have got my portion size under control for the 1st time ever.

I didn't want to do the induction phase because i'm not into counting the grams of carbohydrate in my salad. I dont really eat processed food so i'm just gonna go for meat, fish, eggs and veg plus a little bit of cheese, yoghurt, cream and peanut butter. try that for a couple of weeks and see how it goes.

Today's menu:
breakfast: natural live yoghurt
Lunch: chorizo 3 egg omlette
Dinner: mackerel, Pate, cheese, cream cheese, celery, cucumber, pickled onions

Morning Lorna :)

Hi Lorna,
Welcome back and good luck:D
Xx

Hey Lorna, welcome back love, it's nice to see you post again

Thanx guys, nice to be remembered.:bighug:
I'm feeling very positive. 8lb off so far

Today's menu

B: Toasted cinnamon MIM with butter and sugar free maple syrup - fantastic
L: Chicken salad with mayo
D: Roast pork with fried, creamed veg (leek celery cauli and cabbage)
Plus about a litre of freshly ground black coffee and 25g of 85% chock

How can this be a DIET???

Morning Lorna and well done on the loss !! :)

i'm off to ibiza for the wkend, flying from brum at 10pm. Very excited- no kids or husband.
It'll be the first time in nearly 6 years that i get to have a blow out without fear of having to deal with a hangover and small children.

So i shall be having it large on the last weekend of the season on the party island - yippee

Problem is having to face temptation as it's all inclusive.

Anyhow im off.....:bliss:

Morning Lorna, and it's set to be as nice here as it is in Ibiza. LOL, enjoy and have a good time love.

Well at least i'm not completely jealous of the sunshine and heat for once:D

well that was fun. i didn't pig out at all - i was moderate in every way It wasn't hard to stick mainly to meat and fish and salad, tho i just had to have a bit of fresh bread and croissants and San Miguel :party0016:

- back to it now tho - no more pastiseria

It was warmer in Brum than Ibiza apparently - i hope y'all had bbq's

Well done staying under control and enjoy the last of summer here;)

Morning Lorna... Hope you have a good day :)

Morning Laura, well I had a BBQ :)

Back