I'm baaaack!

roundrachel

Silver Member
...not on LL but from my week in Tunisia, wearing a bikini! After the fisrt 10 seconds of thinking I everyone was looking at the freaky skin on my tummy I soon relaxed and had the best week.

I've never been tanned in so many places. And my tummy looks so much better brown!

What gave me the confidence to do it most was seeing all the shapes and sizes of everyone else on the beach. There were women bigger than I was at my biggest (and at 24 stone that was pretty large!) wearing bikinis and looking so confident about it. So I decided to stop worrying what I looked like and start enjoying the sun.

The confidence was clearly attractive as I had four marriage proposals and have never been chatted up so much in my life! All a great ego boost and no, don't worry, I didn't accept any proposals lol.

I hope everyone else can feel as good as I do right now. Feel like a bronzed goddess! I've got this week off work too so I'm planning on topping u the tan a bit more in the garden.

Good to be back though. And in spite of all I ate I've managed to lose two lbs. Joy!!

Whoop whoop! You so deserve that feeling Rachel. Well done on taking control of the initial negative thought and getting on with being positive and enjoying the rewards you reaped. xx

well done rach!!!!
thats fab
daisy x

Lovely post Rach

So glad you had a fab time and felt good enough to wear your bikini. And you have learnt that great lesson - attractive isn'tjust because you're thin or fat - it comes from feeling good about yourself - and it's catching.
CONGRATULATIONS on the proposals too!
It's such a surprise to realise the whole world isn't analysing us when we show some skin. They are usually more worried about themselves! Just as we are........:cool:

Great stuff Rachel!!

Back