I'm back after a long detour!

kelly_333_333

Kelly Manton
I was doing well with SW until March last year when my Mum suddenly passed away. I stopped smoking the day she died and then grew pretty depressed, I've only very recently began to come through that. I'm still not smoking (which I'm very proud of myself for) but the diet fell off the wagon and I have gained back almost all of the weight I lost! I was down into the 14 stones and am now 18 stone again!

As of yesterday I am back on the diet and am feeling positive that I'll get the weight down again (stupid comfort eating)

I'd like to wish all of the new starters good luck and a big hello to the guys that remember me from before :) x

Welcome back and Im sure u will be back to 14 stone in no time ... Good luck xxx

So sorry to hear about your loss.

Well done on giving up smoking:)

Good luck x

Welcome back Kelly. If you can quit smoking you can do anything you put your mind to.

well done on coming back, you've done brillant stoping smoking, you can do this;)

Hey Kelly ! I have just started yesterday after being the biggest I have ever been in my life ! Lets do it girl ... xx

Sorry to hear about your mum :(

Well done on giving up smoking - great willpower!

Good luck with your weighloss journey!

Hello and good luck xxxx

Back