im back after a year

garcia24

The Big Shake House
hello everyone,

im back after a year away i fell off the CD wagon and now i am back on it, day three and all is going well.

my family are supporting me all the way which is a great help, and my brother the cheeky git said that he would buy me that wii fitness if i hit my targets, which is good of him real incentive i guess, ok now i am just typing to type, i do that when im on the CD, makes me not think about food, my friends think im a nightmare because i just end up talking alllll the time lol, anyway, glad to be back feeling like i could conquor the world thats maybe cos i got lots of enegy it probably wont last lol

Lisa x

Hi Lisa, you can talk as much as you want on here :) Try not to say things like, it probably won't last though....try and keep positive. You can do it this time....and that wii fitness thing seems pretty cool. Anyhow welcome back to CD and minimins!

V :)

Good luck Lisa.xx

Good Luck, you can do it and do you think your brother will buy me a wii fitness board as well. lol....

Chatter away thats what we were for.

I'm just starting over and have around 60lb to lose, how about you...

Good luck Lisa!! I'm sure u can do it and i bet its great havin the support of ur family!! I kno it really helps me. The wii fit is gonn be fab. I have pre ordered mine and am getting it next Monday!! :D
very excited!!
Look forward to reading ur posts xx

Welcome back!

Back