I'm Back after going awol for 2 and a bit weeks..

dizzy40

Ok confesion time. Went out for a meal 18 days ago and never got back on CS. And how crap do I feel now (not to mention extra large!)

Starting again tomo - got my shakes and have brought the pig to twig books to help inspire me.

If only I had got straight back on CS after that meal, I would be so much lighter now, instead I have piled everything, and probably more on, since.

Grrr, cant describe how mad at myself I am.

Anyone, please feel free to give me the big kick up the bum I need.

From Mrs Useless!! xx

PS will pick up my old Dizzy diary thread from tomo x

what did u lose b4 ur dinner ......

i started today

Hiya, never got on the scales to check - feel like I have been obbessed by the scales forever so thought I would go by my clothes. They certainly got looser, and even managed to get into jeans I have not worn for a long time. However, back to tight clothes, big bum and bigger belly!!!

Good luck with CS, I am going to go for it tomo, Dizzy

good look dizzy and dublin lad, i have to start afresh today as i have made a disater of my attempts so today is the begining its sweets that is my down fall and after the weather yesterday i am not going around in BIG clothes this summer so bring it on finally i feel ready to give it 100%

Thanks and good luck to you - going to start up the 100% thread again so we can start bragging about being so good! x

ya im up for that you need a bit of support along the way and show off when we do it right.

for extra motivations set yourselves a challenge...as youve all started on the same day be good to see different results.

i have my own version which im starting from today with same cs principles...i have been very naughty over the weekend soo
good luck to us all :D

went home there and had me sec shake was so so tempted to have a bag of crisps but i didnt i resisted so bring it on i dont need them!!!!

Back