Im back again and needing advice

Indianprincess

Hey all. So Im back again with a gain of 3 stone and hating myself for it!! Its time I did something about it now, instead of waiting till after xmas when Ill probably be heavier than when I started.
So Im needed advice. Im wanting to start in the 1000 plan. Im now been going to the gym 4 times a week. I still have a weeks supply of tetras. I wanted to know, what am I meant to be eating for brekkie and dinner? Basically I need a rough idea of a days plan so I can start 2mrw.
Plzz help xxx ps i would have checked previous thread but Im on my iphone and it would take a lifetime looking xxxx

hi indian princess,

the only advice i can give is cut your carbs down am not sure what you cud have for brekkie however dinner maybe chicken stir-fry with a nice salad or a steak with salad. oh for brekkie you cud have a nice omelette they are low in carbs,

sorry if it my advice is nae good am on sole source at the moment.

good luck with youre journey xx

If your doing low carbing its pretty simple. If its not part of an animal or a plant stay away from it.

Eggs are your friend (I happen to love eggs so that was easy for me I get egg beaters so I get eggs and low calories double bonus)

Learn to experiment with spices! do you like hot sauce? some things really CLICK with hot sauce. I discovered tonight on a lark. Hot Wings sauce and TURKEY were MADE for each other. SOOOO yummy :)

The most important thing is variety and experimentation. if you do not LIKE what your eating or get too BORED with what your eating you "will" fail 99% of the time.

Do you still have the booklet? That details them all, if not I'll dig out mine and type it up here for you.

Hey hon
This programme adds fruit and carbohydrate to the 810 kcal meal in Step 2. It is suitable for those who prefer to lose weight more gradually or those whose lifestyle makes it impossible to avoid conventional eating.
What do you eat?

Two Cambridge Diet meals - this is essential, plus a range of regular meal options which are referred to as Step 3A and Step 3B. Speak to your Counsellor for more details.
We recommend that you have 2.25l (4 pts) fluids which can include:
  • Tea, coffee, herbal teas (leaf not flower).
  • Your daily portion of milk.
  • Zero calorie drinks (Cambridge drink flavourings, carbonates, squashes, flavoured waters, etc).
Use this step for:

• A two week stabilization step, use Step 3A for a week and then Step 3B for a week.
  • As preparation for a weight loss on a lower step, use Step 3A.
  • For a longer term weight loss programme, use Step 3B.
I do not have my book with me but just a rough guide you can have museli and a bananna for breakfast
or toast and an egg

Lunch - a green salad

dinner - protein, with rice, potatoes, pasta

This really is a rough guide..

You still have 2 products a day and a certain amount of fruit.. have a look at your book tonight x

Thank you so much hun. Ill be going to see my CDC on Thursday night now instead of Sunday, because Im so eager to start. Ill keep you all posted. Thanks again Curlyxxx

Back