Step 1 Sole Source I'm back again! Hopefully for the last time! Support required :p xx

I know, i've slid down that slop at least 50 times before lol! But i think i'll be alright, he literally had the food ordered and was about to enter the card details when my brain said NO! YOU'RE IN KETOSIS DONT YOU DARE PUT ME THROUGH THE HELL OF GETTING BACK IN AGAIN!!! Lol! In bed now feeling quite proud of myself :) xx

Hello chrissy and welcome back. Your previous diary used to make me giggle from time to time.

Is there any reason why you don't follow a more conventional eating plan? Your big stumbling block appears to be caving in and eating... so would it not be more beneficial to you to do...I dunno...WW or SW, where you could eat 'conventional ' food in more restricted portions and not have to feel guilty?

I've tried both repeatedly and failed :( BUT Just had my weigh in and I've lost a whopping 11lbs in just 4 days!!!!
I'm in shock!! So happy!!! :D xxx

Yep, well I had some chicken on either friday or saturday and a single sausage last night, I can't believe it! What a wake up call! I have no desire to cheat whatsoever! I'm really determined now, especially after that!xx

It was mostly my fella lol! But I managed to talk him out of it and I'm so glad I did!! I'm so happy right now!
Just hope that this positivity sticks around! Last year I was constantly cheating! I'd lose a stone, gain half, lose another stone, gain another half and so on, so even though I was on it for 6 months I only lost like 2 and a hal, almost 3 stone at one point, but this has spurred me on, No more slipping back into my old ways!xx

Sipping my coffee and water with a huge grin on my face today :) xx

But your constant cheating was one of the reasons your previous diet was so funny :D

However, if you can keep hold of this feeling and stay on the straight and narrow then you'll reach goal in no time at all....

A huge well done!

Thanks :) got another weigh in thursday, having 2 a week to keep me going, still 100% and feeling fab :) xx

This picture is so depressing, all my thin beautiful friends, then the whale at the end :'( xx

Attachments

• fatty ms fatterson!.jpg
    fatty ms fatterson!.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 51
Ok so back on it after christmas gained 10lb but have somehow managed to loose 7lb since thursday?! Anyway thats 3lb to go till im back to where I was im really struggling though dont know why just cant bloody stick to it and its driving me mad lol xx

Hi Chrissy. Hang onto that photo as it's the last one that you'll feel like that about. You'll be able to compare it with the next one to show people how well you've done

Morning all :) Amazingly I'm still going at 100%!!! Had a bit of a niggle last night whilst the fella was eating his dinner, but got over it :) Hope we're all being good!xx

No weigh in tomorrow now, so not till Monday now, Still going strong, damn domino's and pizza hut deciding to text me with offers on pizza's! Very reasonable offers too I might add, But I'm still going strong! No demon's shall tempt me! :) How are we all doing tonight?xx

Am doing weLL too. Just watching Claire Richards slave to food {between reading what's happening on here!} X

Me and my fella are having a Supernatural marathon :) Sam and Dean winchester <3 LOL! Going to have my soup soon then off to bed :) Have been having some trouble sleeping this week though so think I'm gonna get some kalms tomorrow xx

Still on track but feeling very crappy today, got a huge headache :( had some chicken as i felt very sick, little better now :/ this diet is so hard when feeling so rubbish!!xx

Back