I'm back again! Now I need to order my wedding dress!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by biggirl86, 19 October 2009 Social URL.

1. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Hi everyone! I am back once again and I am back up to 13 stones so have put on 8lbs in the last 5 weeks but I was just really eating whatever I wanted to! And I was on holiday for 2 weeks eating out every breakfast, lunch and dinner! I think I did really well actually because we were walking around theme parks all day everyday!
    Anyway, I'm back and need to lose 2 stones but I also need to order my wedding dress as I am getting married at the end of June next year. I really need to order it at the end of January at the very latest so I have 14 weeks to lose 28lbs so I really have to stick to it if I want to lose 2lbs per week with Christmas in the middle.
    I'm hoping that because I haven't been following any diet in such a long time I will have decent loss in the first week so I would like to lose at least 4lbs in the first week.
    I did actually manage to try on the dress that I want which was a size 14 that fit really well. To be honest, once I was strapped in it didn't look like I needed to lose weight but I know that for myself, I'm not 100% happy with my size and I would like to look good in everything and not just a dress that I'm gonna wear once in my whole life!
    I would ideally like to get down to a small 12 or maybe 10 because even when I was very slim, I was still very curvy which is something that I don't want to lose.
    I think getting down to 11 stones is a good starting point and then I can order my wedding dress. I think that if I need to go any smaller it wont be much so I could just get the alterations.

Anyway, I'm back on track now and will continue until I am at my ideal weight!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    good luck....
    and very exciting about the wedding dress!!!
    and also how much weight you have already lost!!!!!!! wow!!
    you started off about the same as what i am now...
    did you previously just do it via Slim fast???
    what else did you do to help you along??

4. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Welcome back hun, good luck finding your perfect wedding dress x

5. Amby

Amby Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast!!!
    Good luck keep at it cause you are gunna feel a zillion dollars on the day!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.