I'm back again :(

losingit

Silver Member
OK, fell totally off the Exante wagon a few months back, i don't even remember when, perhaps 6 months ago now. I was doing well and had lost i think around 28lb, but i went crazy after some difficult personal stuff going on and just spent god knows how long stuffing my face with takeaways every night :(. I'm not back to where i started +2lbs. Which makes me a grotesque 18stone7.

As awful as it is, i'm actually grateful that i did lose so much so quickly on exante before because otherwise with this recent round of eating i could easily be topping 20 stone by now. So i'm trying to look at the positive side of it all.

Another positive is that the weight did come on fairly slowly. I mean, i was stuffing my face with takeaways every single night and it's taken me months to put that weight back on. After everyone telling me that doing Exante would mean i put weight on super fast afterwards, i was concerned that i'd balloon back up immediately but it really wasn't the case other than around 4 to 5lb that comes with eating carbs/coming out of ketosis!

Anyway, not sure if anyone remembers me, but "hi" and i'm back :wave_cry:
Day 1 today and going surprisingly well so far.

Hi losingit..
Good luck with your restart you know it works you can do it

Good luck from a fellow returnee. You've taken a hugely positive step in trying again, NOW STICK WITH IT (think that was a message to myself really, toast for lunch is really not part of this diet plan!)
Go for it girl.

I'm a returnee also. Good luck xx

Welcome back to you all, I am still here but looking forward to going away and posting only on maintenance. I am finding it very tough getting the last half stone off, but delighting in shopping for more lovely clothes.

I wish you success. Good luck.

GSQ

I'm a returner as well.
Re-started a week ago having gained 11.5lb whilst messing with trying to calorie count and failing and giving in to temptation.
I've been really focused this week even turned down cupcakes at work that everyone else was stuffing down at least 3 each of.
And its paid off because weigh in today and have lost 11lb.

Good luck hope it goes well sorry you've had a tough time but well done for coming back :)

Welcome back. I'm also a restarter ... did Cambridge for 10 months back in 2006/2007. I lost 10st but regained half of it and have remained there ever since despite numerous attempts at various diets. It does prove that regaining weight after falling off the wagon is no worse for VLCDs than it is for conventional diets.

I'm now having a go at Exante. Started last Thursday and hoping to make it this time with a new, more positive attitude.

Good luck - we're all behind you every step of the way x

Hi i remember you from last time! :D Im restarting again after quite a while of binging on take away after take away! Day 1 today for me. Good luck on this part of your weight loss journey, put all the negativity behind you, draw a line under it and move forward with positivity and determination xxx

I already failed, i didn't manage to get past day 1 yet haha.

Well done on everyone here who is restarting, lots of determined people, which is great to see. Hope you are having more success than i am.

I keep swinging from being very determined and motivated, to being really down and defeatist and stuffing my face - i need to get it under control. We are going on a European roadtrip in the new year and i NEED to lose weight for it because it will be quite physically demanding (we are taking a campervan, and bikes to cycle into towns, etc plus i have my 3 year old to look after/tow on the bike). I think i'm struggling because i know that when we get on the road i'll lose weight naturally because of all the extra physical activity, but at the same time if i don't shift at least 2 stones now i'm not going to be able to cope with the trip at all and will not fit in my campervan (i already have problems squeezing through the van as space is tight, also sitting on the loo in the van is hard, everything is tiny). 2 stones in 2.5months should be dead easy at the weight i'm at (18.5stone) and i don't even need to do ts to get there but arghhh i can't get my head in gear.

You've done it before and u CAN do it again! :) just keep telling yourself that and just keep thinking...it's only for a few months of your life and u will feel so much better at the end. Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back