I'm back (again!!!!!!) :(

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Just updated my ticker. WHY do I do this to myself? Anyway, onwards and upwards and a new start today. Fingers crossed I get into the zone quickly :(

Good Luck Mia!!! I so need to get back in as well!!! Tomorrow is the first day!! Go for it!!
You dont have much to lose, go for it!

Last edited:
Best thing i can say is forget every past attempt, they only linger in you mind and make you doubt yourself completely. Not a good mindset for entering a VLCD. Clear the noggin, focus on why you want to do this in the 1st place.

I know what im talking about too, im not just preaching honest! I tried every VLCD out there in the last 4 years or so and never got past a week. Its taken a health scare this time round to put things into perspective. If i dont shift the weight i wont see my daughter grow up. Simples really.

Good luck and remember think positive :)

Mia said:
Just updated my ticker. WHY do I do this to myself? Anyway, onwards and upwards and a new start today. Fingers crossed I get into the zone quickly :(

Mia! I came to browse, I'm thinking of restarting too! Seeing this as my first first post tells me I should! Good luck x

Back