I'm back again

I'm still going. I will be 3 weeks in on Saturday. Very impressed with myself. I've usually dropped out by now. I haven't been perfect but almost. I think I should make the 1 stone mark on Saturday. Today I got my first milestone out of 10. I'm 10% into this weight loss. C

That's great news Jess. After starting many eating plans and falling off the wagon, usually with boredom or a "grass is greener" thing, I can honestly say that what wins the battle is just staying with whatever plan you've chosen. If you have a blip, so be it, draw a line unde it and get back on plan. You can do it, hun! x

well done jess and greats news about your brother love x x x x x

Thanks ladies. Put a lb on last night at the work party but hopefully will shift that off pretty quick. X

Feeling sorry for myself. I'm so full of cold. Feel crappy and want to stay in bed all day. Unfortunately I have training and should have got out of bed 10 mins ago to get ready. Long day. 13 hour day our of the house.

So right now I am doing my teacher training alongside running a dance studio and casual work at the auditorium. I am out of energy. Oh and I have to drive 2 hours per day for my teacher training. However I have today asked about the possibility of changing my training school due to 10 hours driving per week. The course provider is fine with it but made sure I knew how much my current school like me and wouldn't want to lose me. Makes me feel so bad. Do I move and let them down or stick it out until July x

Re the school location, I'm sure you'd get on just as well at a school that's closer, and just imagine what you could do with that extra 10 hours :). Your life is so incredibly busy, you need the extra hours for you!

Thank you. I needed to hear that. I hate letting people down. But I need to put me first.

So I've lost 3.2lb this week taking me to 18lb in 4 weeks.

However I've had to cancel my dance lessons as I felt sick all night and I can barely breathe. Using my nebuliser. If it doesn't help I'll be going to hospital. X

Well done on your loss hun :)

So sorry about your brother but glad the last scans were ok ish,

xxxxx

Hey thanks ladies. Feeling a bit better than I was. Having today off to recover. Haven't been on plan while I've been ill. Hope it doesn't affect me too badly. X

Just feel like eating everything today. Think I may have a day off. I've emailed my head teacher about changing schools. See what reply I get x

Back