I'm back again

Camplestar

Silver Member
Hey all. I'm back again. I lost 4stone a few years ago now it's back on with more. On Saturday I weighed 20st 9.6lb. Day 5 of dieting and it's going well. I'm basically doing slimfast. My brother was diagnosed with a terminal brain tumour a couple of months ago. In his will I have to run a marathon or get down to a healthy BMI before he dies. So I'm trying. This site kept me going last time. Please help. Xxx

9st 9.6lb to lose.

Jess

Oh Jess I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, you have every reason to stay on the wagon, love - and we'll be here cheering you on! xx

Thank you. I'm motivated right now. I just tend to lose that motivation when things go wrong. X

hi jess
sorry to read this sad news im here with susie all the way to cheer you on and support you love

Thanks guys. Up and down emotions but I've lost 8.4lb this week so rather impressed with myself.

Any money we are raising is for brain tumour research. Only 0.52% of cancer funding goes to brain tumours. So we're trying our best for it.

Bring on week 2 x

i don't personally have one set up yet. There are a couple around that his friends have set up.

Thanks guys. I was very pleased with that loss. Just need to stay motivated. I know it won't be as big this week. X

hi jess
even if its 1/2 lbs its a loss love and thats what matters you are doing amazing love x x x x x

Yesterday I could have eaten everything in the supermarket. I weigh everyday and it has gone up 3 days in a row. Hoping it was because of lack of water. Made a massive push on water today so hoping for good things. X

right girl im going to tell you off lololol stop weighing everyday its the worst thing to do it will knock you off your good day im doing it once a week now thats it x x x

Yes i agree with Chezzie, your weight can bounce around so much during the week - I'm like you (suspect we all are) - if I don't see it going down I get disheartened and that usually spells trouble foodwise!

I really love your idea (on another thread) of carrying bottles of water with you to represent the weight lost - going to try that myself!

Back