I'm back again

suemal

:wave_cry:Hi everyone i'm back after 12 weeks of eating rubbish and totally losing it.Tried to start again 3 times in the past 12 weeks and keep failing.Went from 17st 8lb to 13st 10lb from Jan to April,then went to Vegas got married and (let myself go:D)so here i am again.Gonna try ss+ see how that goes.

Welcome back & Good luck :)
Why don't you try stepping down the steps and work your way back. There's a sticky at the top-something like 'stepping your way to sole source' :)

how much have you got to lose now ? Welcome back !

Don't know how much i won't get on the scales:D.My CDC is coming in 2 weeks but i think roughly 3-4 st.
I don't find the plan a problem once i get going it's just actually getting going that i have a problem with.So i'll stick with ss+.

On day 3 today of restart , last night found hard , but I never gave in , even though I was getting mixed messages . Just post away if you feel you are going to sneak in somethind bad in your mouth lol

I'll be posting alot then:DUsed to be on here all the time up till April,god its all changed.Go away for a few weeks:D

:) If it helps post away !

Good luck !

welcome back and congrats on your wedding, your picture is lovely!
xxx

hey congrats on the wedding, you sound similar to me. Lost 3.5 st and put on 4 stone since getting married and having baby. I'm starting SS later this week and hope I can stick with it. Like you I have a problem the first week, then I managed to stick with it for 3 months. Fingers crossed I can do the same!

Good luck x

welcome back hunni, congratulations on your wedding and good luck on your cd journey.xx

congratulations on your wedding and good luck - I'm sure you can do it - take a day at a time and count those pounds you are losing!

So 14 stone 5 lbs , soon have that done ! Keep us posted how you get on !

Well lasted the first day but ate 2 pieces of ham.Could have been worse could have been 2 big bars of fruit and nut.Only 14st today on scales,must have been wrong yesterday.

Back